First Look at WWE Star David Bautista as Mercenaries Leader in 'Riddick' Sequel
Another revealing photo from the set of "Riddick" sequel has been shared by Vin Diesel. Taking to his Facebook page, the actor who plays the titular character in the film posted a new on-set image that uncovers a first look at WWE star David Bautista as a mercenary leader.
In the picture, Bautista is featured donning a full mercenary costume complete with a mask, a weapon vest and boots. He is seen carrying a machine gun while seemingly getting ready to launch an attack with some other masked mercs.
In the untitled Chronicles of Riddick sequel, Diesel is set to reprise his role as Richard B. Riddick. Betrayed by his own kind and left for dead on a desolate planet, Riddick fights for survival against alien predators and becomes more powerful and dangerous than ever before.
Soon, mercenaries from throughout the galaxy descend on Riddick. With his enemies right where he wants them, the anti-superhero unleashes a vicious attack of vengeance before returning to his home planet of Furya to save it from destruction.
Joining Diesel and Bautista in the cast ensemble are Katee Sackhoff as Nordic mercenary Dahl, and Jordi Molla as supervillain Santana. Karl Urban, meanwhile, will return as Lord Vaako. David Twohy serves as the director in addition to penning the script for the sequel, which still hasn't set a release date yet.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'