First Look at WWE Star David Bautista as Mercenaries Leader in 'Riddick' Sequel
Another revealing photo from the set of "Riddick" sequel has been shared by Vin Diesel. Taking to his Facebook page, the actor who plays the titular character in the film posted a new on-set image that uncovers a first look at WWE star David Bautista as a mercenary leader.
In the picture, Bautista is featured donning a full mercenary costume complete with a mask, a weapon vest and boots. He is seen carrying a machine gun while seemingly getting ready to launch an attack with some other masked mercs.
In the untitled Chronicles of Riddick sequel, Diesel is set to reprise his role as Richard B. Riddick. Betrayed by his own kind and left for dead on a desolate planet, Riddick fights for survival against alien predators and becomes more powerful and dangerous than ever before.
Soon, mercenaries from throughout the galaxy descend on Riddick. With his enemies right where he wants them, the anti-superhero unleashes a vicious attack of vengeance before returning to his home planet of Furya to save it from destruction.
Joining Diesel and Bautista in the cast ensemble are Katee Sackhoff as Nordic mercenary Dahl, and Jordi Molla as supervillain Santana. Karl Urban, meanwhile, will return as Lord Vaako. David Twohy serves as the director in addition to penning the script for the sequel, which still hasn't set a release date yet.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding