Lindsay Lohan Could Be Sued for Fresh Hit and Run Case
It looks like a train of the troubles would not leave Lindsay Lohan. The actress reportedly has struck a man with her new Porsche as she left Sayers Club in Hollywood at just after midnight Wednesday, March 14. She fled the scene instead of helping her victim.
According to TMZ, she was driving away from the club's parking lot but a lot of paparazzi and bystanders blocked her way near the Hookah Lounge. The man she struck was identified as Hookah's manager, aged 26, who was standing by his car when Lindsay attempted a 3-point turn and grazed his knee and car.
The manager was not badly hurt and did not even know who Lindsay was before the paparazzi told him. Cops came to the scene because Lindsay called them to help protect her from the paparazzi. The manager then told the cops that he didn't need medical attention. An eyewitness informed the website that the manager was fine and actually "got up and started smoking his hookah."
Police investigated and determined that no one was injured, meaning the case could be closed. But sources said that the manager who did not know that Lindsay was a celebrity at first because he wasn't from this country, suddenly began complaining he was injured. He reportedly went to the emergency room and said he would hire attorney to press charges.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too