Lindsay Lohan Could Be Sued for Fresh Hit and Run Case
It looks like a train of the troubles would not leave Lindsay Lohan. The actress reportedly has struck a man with her new Porsche as she left Sayers Club in Hollywood at just after midnight Wednesday, March 14. She fled the scene instead of helping her victim.
According to TMZ, she was driving away from the club's parking lot but a lot of paparazzi and bystanders blocked her way near the Hookah Lounge. The man she struck was identified as Hookah's manager, aged 26, who was standing by his car when Lindsay attempted a 3-point turn and grazed his knee and car.
The manager was not badly hurt and did not even know who Lindsay was before the paparazzi told him. Cops came to the scene because Lindsay called them to help protect her from the paparazzi. The manager then told the cops that he didn't need medical attention. An eyewitness informed the website that the manager was fine and actually "got up and started smoking his hookah."
Police investigated and determined that no one was injured, meaning the case could be closed. But sources said that the manager who did not know that Lindsay was a celebrity at first because he wasn't from this country, suddenly began complaining he was injured. He reportedly went to the emergency room and said he would hire attorney to press charges.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week