Seann William Scott Might Be Engaged to a Former Victoria's Secret Model
Seann William Scott is close to walking down the aisle, if Life & Style is to be trusted. According to the publication, the Hollywood actor, who is famous for his portrayal of Steve Stifler in the "American Pie" movie franchise, has gotten engaged to former Victoria's Secret model Lindsay Frimodt.
Should this engagement rumor turn out to be a true one, Scott has kept the happy news a secret for a whole month. A source informed the publication that the 35-year-old, who lent his voice to Crash in "Ice Age: Continental Drift", had asked Frimodt "to marry him on Valentine's Day and she said yes."
When promoting "American Reunion" in Australia earlier this month, Scott insisted that he has no interest in other women. "I have a girl in my life, so I think she'd be really p**sed, but I gotta say I love Australia and have been here a lot," he told The Daily Telegraph. "But I was never really able to take advantage of being an actor, because I was always too shy to talk to girls."
Rumor of Scott's engagement itself surfaced nearly a year after the actor checked himself into rehab. "Seann William Scott has voluntarily admitted himself for proactive treatment to address health and personal issues," his representative announced in March last year. Less than a month later, it was said that he has "successfully" completed the 30-day program and is "doing great".
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation