Seann William Scott Might Be Engaged to a Former Victoria's Secret Model
Seann William Scott is close to walking down the aisle, if Life & Style is to be trusted. According to the publication, the Hollywood actor, who is famous for his portrayal of Steve Stifler in the "American Pie" movie franchise, has gotten engaged to former Victoria's Secret model Lindsay Frimodt.
Should this engagement rumor turn out to be a true one, Scott has kept the happy news a secret for a whole month. A source informed the publication that the 35-year-old, who lent his voice to Crash in "Ice Age: Continental Drift", had asked Frimodt "to marry him on Valentine's Day and she said yes."
When promoting "American Reunion" in Australia earlier this month, Scott insisted that he has no interest in other women. "I have a girl in my life, so I think she'd be really p**sed, but I gotta say I love Australia and have been here a lot," he told The Daily Telegraph. "But I was never really able to take advantage of being an actor, because I was always too shy to talk to girls."
Rumor of Scott's engagement itself surfaced nearly a year after the actor checked himself into rehab. "Seann William Scott has voluntarily admitted himself for proactive treatment to address health and personal issues," his representative announced in March last year. Less than a month later, it was said that he has "successfully" completed the 30-day program and is "doing great".
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell