'American Idol' May Disqualify Jermaine Jones Due to Criminal Record
Expect to see a drama in the next episode of "American Idol". Reports say the show will disqualify one of its finalists, Jermaine Jones, in the upcoming Wednesday, March 14 edition after he concealed "multiple crimes."
The 25-year-old vocal instructor from Pine Hill, N.J. allegedly confirmed his elimination as writing on his official "Idol" Twitter account, "Awww I will no longer b on the show." The post, however, has been deleted.
Words on the street are, Jermaine was hiding from producers the fact that he was arrested twice, one of which involving violence. He was reportedly confronted by "Idol" producers about the matter on Tuesday and the footage will be shown during the upcoming performance show.
It is unclear if Jermaine's departure will result in "Idol" bringing back last week's ouster Jeremy Rosado or not eliminating an additional finalist during Thursday's results show. FOX has not released any comment on the report.
Jermaine almost did not make it to the Top 24 of "Idol", but he was brought back to the competition by the judges in a surprising twist. He later went trough to the Top 13 and survived the first live results show.
More American Idol News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'