'American Idol' May Disqualify Jermaine Jones Due to Criminal Record
Expect to see a drama in the next episode of "American Idol". Reports say the show will disqualify one of its finalists, Jermaine Jones, in the upcoming Wednesday, March 14 edition after he concealed "multiple crimes."
The 25-year-old vocal instructor from Pine Hill, N.J. allegedly confirmed his elimination as writing on his official "Idol" Twitter account, "Awww I will no longer b on the show." The post, however, has been deleted.
Words on the street are, Jermaine was hiding from producers the fact that he was arrested twice, one of which involving violence. He was reportedly confronted by "Idol" producers about the matter on Tuesday and the footage will be shown during the upcoming performance show.
It is unclear if Jermaine's departure will result in "Idol" bringing back last week's ouster Jeremy Rosado or not eliminating an additional finalist during Thursday's results show. FOX has not released any comment on the report.
Jermaine almost did not make it to the Top 24 of "Idol", but he was brought back to the competition by the judges in a surprising twist. He later went trough to the Top 13 and survived the first live results show.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger