'American Idol' May Disqualify Jermaine Jones Due to Criminal Record
Expect to see a drama in the next episode of "American Idol". Reports say the show will disqualify one of its finalists, Jermaine Jones, in the upcoming Wednesday, March 14 edition after he concealed "multiple crimes."
The 25-year-old vocal instructor from Pine Hill, N.J. allegedly confirmed his elimination as writing on his official "Idol" Twitter account, "Awww I will no longer b on the show." The post, however, has been deleted.
Words on the street are, Jermaine was hiding from producers the fact that he was arrested twice, one of which involving violence. He was reportedly confronted by "Idol" producers about the matter on Tuesday and the footage will be shown during the upcoming performance show.
It is unclear if Jermaine's departure will result in "Idol" bringing back last week's ouster Jeremy Rosado or not eliminating an additional finalist during Thursday's results show. FOX has not released any comment on the report.
Jermaine almost did not make it to the Top 24 of "Idol", but he was brought back to the competition by the judges in a surprising twist. He later went trough to the Top 13 and survived the first live results show.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia