Justin Bieber Hits Studio With Maroon 5's Adam Levine
Justin Bieber is still being occupied with finishing his next studio installment "Believe". The teen popstar hit studio with Adam Levine recently, sparking rumor that he will collaborate the Maroon 5 frontman.
Bieber tweeted, "Back in the studio tonight with my new #Supergroup @adamlevine @kennyhamilton." The judge and vocal coach of "The Voice" was quick to reply, "The best part is that Kenny is the singer. #pitchy."
The "Baby" hitmaker might still be in the middle of completing his new album, but he has cut his first single and will release it sometime soon. Titled "Boyfriend", it already received positive reviews from radio Djs including Mick Lee from Baltimore's Z104.3.
According to the radio host, the single is a mix of Justin Timberlake's "SexyBack" and NSYNC's "Girlfriend". He gushed, "Wow...so much different than his previous music. AND get this...he raps...best comparison is it sounds like 'Wait' by the Ying Yang Twins."
Bieber's manager Scooter Braun responds, "all the radio pd's and dj's around the country are hitting me excited after hearing #BOYFRIEND - incredible feeling. very excited." He additionally praised the promo crew, "DAMN!! DEF JAM PROMO TEAM IS PUMPED UP! LOVE IT."
When visiting "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", Bieber himself said of the single, "Basically I'm talking to this girl if I was your boyfriend I would never let you go." He wrote the song with fellow singer Mike Posner and is expected to release it on March 26.
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby