Justin Bieber Hits Studio With Maroon 5's Adam Levine
Justin Bieber is still being occupied with finishing his next studio installment "Believe". The teen popstar hit studio with Adam Levine recently, sparking rumor that he will collaborate the Maroon 5 frontman.
Bieber tweeted, "Back in the studio tonight with my new #Supergroup @adamlevine @kennyhamilton." The judge and vocal coach of "The Voice" was quick to reply, "The best part is that Kenny is the singer. #pitchy."
The "Baby" hitmaker might still be in the middle of completing his new album, but he has cut his first single and will release it sometime soon. Titled "Boyfriend", it already received positive reviews from radio Djs including Mick Lee from Baltimore's Z104.3.
According to the radio host, the single is a mix of Justin Timberlake's "SexyBack" and NSYNC's "Girlfriend". He gushed, "Wow...so much different than his previous music. AND get this...he raps...best comparison is it sounds like 'Wait' by the Ying Yang Twins."
Bieber's manager Scooter Braun responds, "all the radio pd's and dj's around the country are hitting me excited after hearing #BOYFRIEND - incredible feeling. very excited." He additionally praised the promo crew, "DAMN!! DEF JAM PROMO TEAM IS PUMPED UP! LOVE IT."
When visiting "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", Bieber himself said of the single, "Basically I'm talking to this girl if I was your boyfriend I would never let you go." He wrote the song with fellow singer Mike Posner and is expected to release it on March 26.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?