'Bones' Debuts First Picture of Brennan and Booth's Baby
The first glimpse at Brennan and Booth's baby has been shared in a new "Bones" picture. The photo features the couple cradling their newborn child, but the baby's face can't be seen in the image since she's shown from the backside.
The episode which will see Brennan going into labor will air Monday, April 2 at 8/7c on FOX. The forensic anthropologist is due to give birth to the baby when she and Booth are investigating a prison escape.
"They end up not making it to the hospital," Emily Deschanel spilled. Thus, Brennan's working and life partner Booth has to step up and play doctor in the process, delivering their daughter in a stable.
The actress went on comparing the labor scene to her real experience when giving birth to first son Henry last September. "While Brennan screams, I barely made noise during my birth. The only similarity is that neither one of us took drugs," she shared.
David Boreanaz, meanwhile, revealed, "The baby adds a whole different dynamic to the relationship. He added, "He [Booth] wants to be married; she [Brennan] doesn't. Where will they live? There's a lot to figure out."
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her