'Bones' Debuts First Picture of Brennan and Booth's Baby
The first glimpse at Brennan and Booth's baby has been shared in a new "Bones" picture. The photo features the couple cradling their newborn child, but the baby's face can't be seen in the image since she's shown from the backside.
The episode which will see Brennan going into labor will air Monday, April 2 at 8/7c on FOX. The forensic anthropologist is due to give birth to the baby when she and Booth are investigating a prison escape.
"They end up not making it to the hospital," Emily Deschanel spilled. Thus, Brennan's working and life partner Booth has to step up and play doctor in the process, delivering their daughter in a stable.
The actress went on comparing the labor scene to her real experience when giving birth to first son Henry last September. "While Brennan screams, I barely made noise during my birth. The only similarity is that neither one of us took drugs," she shared.
David Boreanaz, meanwhile, revealed, "The baby adds a whole different dynamic to the relationship. He added, "He [Booth] wants to be married; she [Brennan] doesn't. Where will they live? There's a lot to figure out."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival