'Bones' Debuts First Picture of Brennan and Booth's Baby
The first glimpse at Brennan and Booth's baby has been shared in a new "Bones" picture. The photo features the couple cradling their newborn child, but the baby's face can't be seen in the image since she's shown from the backside.
The episode which will see Brennan going into labor will air Monday, April 2 at 8/7c on FOX. The forensic anthropologist is due to give birth to the baby when she and Booth are investigating a prison escape.
"They end up not making it to the hospital," Emily Deschanel spilled. Thus, Brennan's working and life partner Booth has to step up and play doctor in the process, delivering their daughter in a stable.
The actress went on comparing the labor scene to her real experience when giving birth to first son Henry last September. "While Brennan screams, I barely made noise during my birth. The only similarity is that neither one of us took drugs," she shared.
David Boreanaz, meanwhile, revealed, "The baby adds a whole different dynamic to the relationship. He added, "He [Booth] wants to be married; she [Brennan] doesn't. Where will they live? There's a lot to figure out."
More Bones News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test