'Bones' Debuts First Picture of Brennan and Booth's Baby
The first glimpse at Brennan and Booth's baby has been shared in a new "Bones" picture. The photo features the couple cradling their newborn child, but the baby's face can't be seen in the image since she's shown from the backside.
The episode which will see Brennan going into labor will air Monday, April 2 at 8/7c on FOX. The forensic anthropologist is due to give birth to the baby when she and Booth are investigating a prison escape.
"They end up not making it to the hospital," Emily Deschanel spilled. Thus, Brennan's working and life partner Booth has to step up and play doctor in the process, delivering their daughter in a stable.
The actress went on comparing the labor scene to her real experience when giving birth to first son Henry last September. "While Brennan screams, I barely made noise during my birth. The only similarity is that neither one of us took drugs," she shared.
David Boreanaz, meanwhile, revealed, "The baby adds a whole different dynamic to the relationship. He added, "He [Booth] wants to be married; she [Brennan] doesn't. Where will they live? There's a lot to figure out."
More Bones News
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'