'Bones' Debuts First Picture of Brennan and Booth's Baby
The first glimpse at Brennan and Booth's baby has been shared in a new "Bones" picture. The photo features the couple cradling their newborn child, but the baby's face can't be seen in the image since she's shown from the backside.
The episode which will see Brennan going into labor will air Monday, April 2 at 8/7c on FOX. The forensic anthropologist is due to give birth to the baby when she and Booth are investigating a prison escape.
"They end up not making it to the hospital," Emily Deschanel spilled. Thus, Brennan's working and life partner Booth has to step up and play doctor in the process, delivering their daughter in a stable.
The actress went on comparing the labor scene to her real experience when giving birth to first son Henry last September. "While Brennan screams, I barely made noise during my birth. The only similarity is that neither one of us took drugs," she shared.
David Boreanaz, meanwhile, revealed, "The baby adds a whole different dynamic to the relationship. He added, "He [Booth] wants to be married; she [Brennan] doesn't. Where will they live? There's a lot to figure out."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked