Russell Brand Accused of Throwing Paparazzi's Phone Through Window
Russell Brand might get into trouble because of a cell phone. According to TMZ, the Aldous Snow of "Get Him to the Greek" has had a police report filed against him in New Orleans on Monday, March 12 night after he allegedly snatched a paparazzi's iPhone and threw it away out of anger.
The photographer in question has been identified as Timothy Jackson. He claimed that Brand lost his cool when he began to take picture of the actor. He added that the estranged husband of Katy Perry threw the phone through a glass window of an abandoned building nearby after wrestling it out of his hand.
In his report, Jackson cited "criminal damages". TMZ additionally reported that police want to speak to 36-year-old Brand as they are looking into the incident. It is still unclear whether Jackson got his phone back or not.
In another news, it has just been uncovered that Brand remains in contact with Perry's parents. Keith Hudson, the father of his wife of 14 months, told Us Weekly, "There are no hard feelings towards Russell - I just received a text from him the other day in fact." The fundamentalist pastor added, "He is a wonderful and smart guy."
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie
- Watch Charli XCX's Adorable 'Boys' Video Starring Joe Jonas, Charlie Puth, Jay Park and More Hotties
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Firefighter Spin-Off Casts Jaina Lee Ortiz
- Ike Barinholtz Broke His Neck While Filming Movie Stunt
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Tummy in Skintight Crop Top
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?