Russell Brand Accused of Throwing Paparazzi's Phone Through Window
Russell Brand might get into trouble because of a cell phone. According to TMZ, the Aldous Snow of "Get Him to the Greek" has had a police report filed against him in New Orleans on Monday, March 12 night after he allegedly snatched a paparazzi's iPhone and threw it away out of anger.
The photographer in question has been identified as Timothy Jackson. He claimed that Brand lost his cool when he began to take picture of the actor. He added that the estranged husband of Katy Perry threw the phone through a glass window of an abandoned building nearby after wrestling it out of his hand.
In his report, Jackson cited "criminal damages". TMZ additionally reported that police want to speak to 36-year-old Brand as they are looking into the incident. It is still unclear whether Jackson got his phone back or not.
In another news, it has just been uncovered that Brand remains in contact with Perry's parents. Keith Hudson, the father of his wife of 14 months, told Us Weekly, "There are no hard feelings towards Russell - I just received a text from him the other day in fact." The fundamentalist pastor added, "He is a wonderful and smart guy."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier