First Look at Drake and Rihanna Getting Cozy in 'Take Care' Video
After showing off their chemistry in "What's My Name?" video, Drake and Rihanna will once again get cozy with each other on the screen. This time around, the couple who's romantically linked a few years ago will get up close and personal in Drizzy's upcoming "Take Care" clip.
A first look at Drizzy and Riri's intimate scene has been unveiled in some stills courtesy of ThisIsRnB. The Canadian rapper and the Barbados singer are seen sharing a loving embrace. He dresses casually in a t-shirt, while she shows off some skin in a long-sleeved sweater which unzips on the back.
The upcoming music video is directed by Yoann Lemoine. In addition to featuring Drizzy and Riri, it will also see "cinematic close-up shots of a bird, bull, and fish moving in artsy rhythm to the Jamie XX produced cut, and a group of muscular male performers acting out tribal dance scenes."
In a previous interview with MTV News, Yoann spilled, "They seemed to be super close and that's what I wanted for the video. Visually, it's a very humble video. ... It's not crazy. It's actually the most indie video I've done my whole life. It's probably the most famous artists, and they were so open to a project that was so minimal."
Drizzy himself told the online publication that he has high expectation for the upcoming video. "I want to make it perfect - the best video I've done to date - so I'm just taking my time," the Young Money rhymer gushed.
More Drake News
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split