Jake Gyllenhaal Is a Psychopath in Bloody Disturbing Music Video
Jake Gyllenhaal channels his inner serial killer in a new music video. The clip follows the "Source Code" actor as he embarks on a ruthless killing spree. He finds his victims at house parties and nightclubs before mercilessly slashing and beating them to death.
The disturbing music video is directed by Daniel Wolfe who has worked with a bunch of big stars including Duffy and Tokio Hotel. It's filmed to support French indie band The Shoes' song called "Time to Dance".
This is not the first time Gyllenhaal stars in a music video. The Prince Dastan of "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" previously shared screen with Joe Jonas in Vampire Weekend's "Giving Up the Gun" video, which also saw cameos by Lil Jon and Wu-Tang Clan's RZA.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked