Jake Gyllenhaal Is a Psychopath in Bloody Disturbing Music Video
Jake Gyllenhaal channels his inner serial killer in a new music video. The clip follows the "Source Code" actor as he embarks on a ruthless killing spree. He finds his victims at house parties and nightclubs before mercilessly slashing and beating them to death.
The disturbing music video is directed by Daniel Wolfe who has worked with a bunch of big stars including Duffy and Tokio Hotel. It's filmed to support French indie band The Shoes' song called "Time to Dance".
This is not the first time Gyllenhaal stars in a music video. The Prince Dastan of "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" previously shared screen with Joe Jonas in Vampire Weekend's "Giving Up the Gun" video, which also saw cameos by Lil Jon and Wu-Tang Clan's RZA.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date