Jake Gyllenhaal Is a Psychopath in Bloody Disturbing Music Video
Jake Gyllenhaal channels his inner serial killer in a new music video. The clip follows the "Source Code" actor as he embarks on a ruthless killing spree. He finds his victims at house parties and nightclubs before mercilessly slashing and beating them to death.
The disturbing music video is directed by Daniel Wolfe who has worked with a bunch of big stars including Duffy and Tokio Hotel. It's filmed to support French indie band The Shoes' song called "Time to Dance".
This is not the first time Gyllenhaal stars in a music video. The Prince Dastan of "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" previously shared screen with Joe Jonas in Vampire Weekend's "Giving Up the Gun" video, which also saw cameos by Lil Jon and Wu-Tang Clan's RZA.
The Shoes' "Time to Dance" music video
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby