Jake Gyllenhaal Is a Psychopath in Bloody Disturbing Music Video
Jake Gyllenhaal channels his inner serial killer in a new music video. The clip follows the "Source Code" actor as he embarks on a ruthless killing spree. He finds his victims at house parties and nightclubs before mercilessly slashing and beating them to death.
The disturbing music video is directed by Daniel Wolfe who has worked with a bunch of big stars including Duffy and Tokio Hotel. It's filmed to support French indie band The Shoes' song called "Time to Dance".
This is not the first time Gyllenhaal stars in a music video. The Prince Dastan of "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" previously shared screen with Joe Jonas in Vampire Weekend's "Giving Up the Gun" video, which also saw cameos by Lil Jon and Wu-Tang Clan's RZA.
The Shoes' "Time to Dance" music video
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March