Jake Gyllenhaal Is a Psychopath in Bloody Disturbing Music Video
Jake Gyllenhaal channels his inner serial killer in a new music video. The clip follows the "Source Code" actor as he embarks on a ruthless killing spree. He finds his victims at house parties and nightclubs before mercilessly slashing and beating them to death.
The disturbing music video is directed by Daniel Wolfe who has worked with a bunch of big stars including Duffy and Tokio Hotel. It's filmed to support French indie band The Shoes' song called "Time to Dance".
This is not the first time Gyllenhaal stars in a music video. The Prince Dastan of "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" previously shared screen with Joe Jonas in Vampire Weekend's "Giving Up the Gun" video, which also saw cameos by Lil Jon and Wu-Tang Clan's RZA.
The Shoes' "Time to Dance" music video
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame