Preview of Brand New 'Prometheus' Trailer Unleashed
Just a few days before the brand new trailer for "Prometheus" is released, Ridley Scott unveiled a short preview to build anticipation for the much awaited sneak peek. The 20-second snippet features a few glimpses of new scenes, including those which highlight the alien planet landscape. At one point, there is also a tagline that promotes the space thriller as "the most anticipated movie of the year."
The new "Prometheus" promo video itself will be unleashed on Saturday, March 17 at 4 P.M. PST / 7 P.M. EST at the AMC Downtown Disney in Anaheim, California. The invitation-only screening will also include a 30-minute Q&A session with none other than Ridley Scott himself, conducted by writer/producer Damon Lindelof.
In "Prometheus", director Scott creates a groundbreaking mythology, in which a team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth. The discovery leads them on a thrilling journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they embark on a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.
Due to open wide in the U.S. theaters on June 8, the sci-fi movie stars Noomi Rapace, Logan Marshall-Green, Michael Fassbender, Guy Pearce, Ben Foster, Charlize Theron and Idris Elba.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending