Preview of Brand New 'Prometheus' Trailer Unleashed
Just a few days before the brand new trailer for "Prometheus" is released, Ridley Scott unveiled a short preview to build anticipation for the much awaited sneak peek. The 20-second snippet features a few glimpses of new scenes, including those which highlight the alien planet landscape. At one point, there is also a tagline that promotes the space thriller as "the most anticipated movie of the year."
The new "Prometheus" promo video itself will be unleashed on Saturday, March 17 at 4 P.M. PST / 7 P.M. EST at the AMC Downtown Disney in Anaheim, California. The invitation-only screening will also include a 30-minute Q&A session with none other than Ridley Scott himself, conducted by writer/producer Damon Lindelof.
In "Prometheus", director Scott creates a groundbreaking mythology, in which a team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth. The discovery leads them on a thrilling journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they embark on a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.
Due to open wide in the U.S. theaters on June 8, the sci-fi movie stars Noomi Rapace, Logan Marshall-Green, Michael Fassbender, Guy Pearce, Ben Foster, Charlize Theron and Idris Elba.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences