Preview of Brand New 'Prometheus' Trailer Unleashed
Just a few days before the brand new trailer for "Prometheus" is released, Ridley Scott unveiled a short preview to build anticipation for the much awaited sneak peek. The 20-second snippet features a few glimpses of new scenes, including those which highlight the alien planet landscape. At one point, there is also a tagline that promotes the space thriller as "the most anticipated movie of the year."
The new "Prometheus" promo video itself will be unleashed on Saturday, March 17 at 4 P.M. PST / 7 P.M. EST at the AMC Downtown Disney in Anaheim, California. The invitation-only screening will also include a 30-minute Q&A session with none other than Ridley Scott himself, conducted by writer/producer Damon Lindelof.
In "Prometheus", director Scott creates a groundbreaking mythology, in which a team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth. The discovery leads them on a thrilling journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they embark on a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.
Due to open wide in the U.S. theaters on June 8, the sci-fi movie stars Noomi Rapace, Logan Marshall-Green, Michael Fassbender, Guy Pearce, Ben Foster, Charlize Theron and Idris Elba.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri