Dick Van Dyke Shares Photo From His Leap Day Wedding
Just days after confirming that he has gotten married for the second time, Dick Van Dyke is giving a peek at his intimate wedding to Arlene Silver through a photo. Coming out courtesy of The Hollywood Reporter, the picture captures the 84-year-old actor and his 40-year-old bride smiling at the camera while cutting their wedding cake.
The image unravels that the happy couple, who first met at the SAG Awards six years ago, kept their nuptials simple. The Cecil Fredricks on "Night at the Museum" wore a black suit and silver tie from Charles of Beverly Hills, while his makeup artist wife opted to go with a fuchsia dress from Anthropologie.
Back on March 9, Van Dyke's publicist Bob Palmer shared to the press that the "Mary Poppins" star and his girlfriend tied the knot in a small ceremony at a Malibu chapel near the actor's home on Leap Day, February 29. The wedding was attended by members of Silver's family and some of the actor's close friends.
Speaking of the newlyweds' relationship, Palmer told ABC News, "It's a really nice relationship, most people like her a lot." He went on to gush, "Despite their obvious age difference, Dick has never been happier. She brings a lot of light into his life." Van Dyke himself told RumorFix that the wedding was "kinda on the spur of the moment, we just decided Leap Day would be the best time to do it."
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21