Possible Major Details of 'Iron Man 3' Unveiled
"Iron Man 3" hasn't even begun its principal photography in North Carolina, but rumors about its possible major details already spread widely on the internet. It was Latino Review which claimed to posses the spoilerish information of the third armored hero movie, which has a direct connection to "The Avengers".
The site reported that [SPOILER ALERT!] the upcoming "Iron Man" sequel will put the appearance of "Nanobots" on the spotlight. It was said that the nanobots will also be the "villains", though at the same time they "can also make Tony Stark more than a man in a suit."
Furthermore, the site explained the connection between those nanobots and the event in "The Avengers". It was reported that there will be an idea to plant the bots in Stark's head by Captain America in "Avengers", because it will lead directly into "Iron Man 3".
"Iron Man 3" has reportedly scheduled to begin its principal photography in May, after the release of the highly anticipated superhero ensemble film. Official plot details of the sequel, meanwhile, are still kept under very tight wraps. Robert Downey Jr. will reprise his role as quirky-mannered Stark a.k.a Iron Man, while Shane Black is set to work behind the lens.
Back in October 2011, director Black revealed that he will not adapt the story of "Demon in a Bottle", which follows Stark's struggle to quit his addiction to alcohol, to "Iron Man 3". He said during last year's Long Beach Comic Con, "I mean, I want to keep it dark and interesting and edgy and spicy and all those things, but I don't think we want to go as far as to deal with Tony's descent into alcoholic madness. That's maybe not where we want to be."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest