Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Already Back on the Slopes After Ski Accident
Not even bruises and stiches can stop Patrick Schwarzenegger from hitting the slopes. Just a day after getting involved in a minor skiing accident in Sun Valley, Idaho, the 18-year-old son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver informed his Twitter followers that he's already back skiing again.
"Appreciate all the messages, love all you," Patrick, who has become the face of Hudson Jeans for its Fall 2011 campaign, began the tweet he posted on Sunday with a thank-you note for the well-wishers. He continued on, "I'm actually feeling really good today, and I even went skiing again today. Thanks again!!"
Patrick revealed that he had a ski accident through his WhoSay account on Saturday. He posted a photo of him on a stretcher with a breathing mask, and wrote, "Little ski accident today. Some bruises and stiches down back and but. Thanks to sun valley doctors for everything." He then followed it up with an Instagram picture that displays a nasty cut on his backside.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win