Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Already Back on the Slopes After Ski Accident
Not even bruises and stiches can stop Patrick Schwarzenegger from hitting the slopes. Just a day after getting involved in a minor skiing accident in Sun Valley, Idaho, the 18-year-old son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver informed his Twitter followers that he's already back skiing again.
"Appreciate all the messages, love all you," Patrick, who has become the face of Hudson Jeans for its Fall 2011 campaign, began the tweet he posted on Sunday with a thank-you note for the well-wishers. He continued on, "I'm actually feeling really good today, and I even went skiing again today. Thanks again!!"
Patrick revealed that he had a ski accident through his WhoSay account on Saturday. He posted a photo of him on a stretcher with a breathing mask, and wrote, "Little ski accident today. Some bruises and stiches down back and but. Thanks to sun valley doctors for everything." He then followed it up with an Instagram picture that displays a nasty cut on his backside.
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off