Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Already Back on the Slopes After Ski Accident
Not even bruises and stiches can stop Patrick Schwarzenegger from hitting the slopes. Just a day after getting involved in a minor skiing accident in Sun Valley, Idaho, the 18-year-old son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver informed his Twitter followers that he's already back skiing again.
"Appreciate all the messages, love all you," Patrick, who has become the face of Hudson Jeans for its Fall 2011 campaign, began the tweet he posted on Sunday with a thank-you note for the well-wishers. He continued on, "I'm actually feeling really good today, and I even went skiing again today. Thanks again!!"
Patrick revealed that he had a ski accident through his WhoSay account on Saturday. He posted a photo of him on a stretcher with a breathing mask, and wrote, "Little ski accident today. Some bruises and stiches down back and but. Thanks to sun valley doctors for everything." He then followed it up with an Instagram picture that displays a nasty cut on his backside.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed