Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Already Back on the Slopes After Ski Accident
Not even bruises and stiches can stop Patrick Schwarzenegger from hitting the slopes. Just a day after getting involved in a minor skiing accident in Sun Valley, Idaho, the 18-year-old son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver informed his Twitter followers that he's already back skiing again.
"Appreciate all the messages, love all you," Patrick, who has become the face of Hudson Jeans for its Fall 2011 campaign, began the tweet he posted on Sunday with a thank-you note for the well-wishers. He continued on, "I'm actually feeling really good today, and I even went skiing again today. Thanks again!!"
Patrick revealed that he had a ski accident through his WhoSay account on Saturday. He posted a photo of him on a stretcher with a breathing mask, and wrote, "Little ski accident today. Some bruises and stiches down back and but. Thanks to sun valley doctors for everything." He then followed it up with an Instagram picture that displays a nasty cut on his backside.
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'