Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Already Back on the Slopes After Ski Accident
Not even bruises and stiches can stop Patrick Schwarzenegger from hitting the slopes. Just a day after getting involved in a minor skiing accident in Sun Valley, Idaho, the 18-year-old son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver informed his Twitter followers that he's already back skiing again.
"Appreciate all the messages, love all you," Patrick, who has become the face of Hudson Jeans for its Fall 2011 campaign, began the tweet he posted on Sunday with a thank-you note for the well-wishers. He continued on, "I'm actually feeling really good today, and I even went skiing again today. Thanks again!!"
Patrick revealed that he had a ski accident through his WhoSay account on Saturday. He posted a photo of him on a stretcher with a breathing mask, and wrote, "Little ski accident today. Some bruises and stiches down back and but. Thanks to sun valley doctors for everything." He then followed it up with an Instagram picture that displays a nasty cut on his backside.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny