Jennifer Westfeldt: My Life Has Gone in a Million Ways I Never Anticipated
Jennifer Westfeldt has opened up why she and longtime love Jon Hamm are still childless after nearly 15 years of dating. "I've thought about this a lot lately," the 42-year-old actress said in an interview with the New York Times. "I never thought I'd be this age and not have kids. But my life has also gone in a million ways I never anticipated."
"I kept feeling like I'd wake up with absolute clarity, and I haven't," she went on elaborating. "And we have a pretty great life together. The chance that we'll regret it doesn't seem like a compelling enough reason to do it. I may wake up tomorrow with that lighting bolt, and I'll have to scramble to make it happen."
The star/writer/director of "Friends with Kids" continued, "You were wondering how we make it work. One way is we're really mobile. No one's had to give up an opportunity they really wanted." She also noted that "best intentions aside," having kids "always changes your friendship, at least that first year or so in a way that I think is painful for both of you."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny