Jennifer Westfeldt: My Life Has Gone in a Million Ways I Never Anticipated
Jennifer Westfeldt has opened up why she and longtime love Jon Hamm are still childless after nearly 15 years of dating. "I've thought about this a lot lately," the 42-year-old actress said in an interview with the New York Times. "I never thought I'd be this age and not have kids. But my life has also gone in a million ways I never anticipated."
"I kept feeling like I'd wake up with absolute clarity, and I haven't," she went on elaborating. "And we have a pretty great life together. The chance that we'll regret it doesn't seem like a compelling enough reason to do it. I may wake up tomorrow with that lighting bolt, and I'll have to scramble to make it happen."
The star/writer/director of "Friends with Kids" continued, "You were wondering how we make it work. One way is we're really mobile. No one's had to give up an opportunity they really wanted." She also noted that "best intentions aside," having kids "always changes your friendship, at least that first year or so in a way that I think is painful for both of you."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'