Chris Brown Releases New Songs 'How I Feel' and 'F*ck the City Up'
Chris Brown continues to give away his new songs. The R&B performer has unveiled two new songs called "How I Feel" and "F*ck the City Up" over the weekend. "Free music," he tweeted to his 8 million followers. "Love you team breezy!!!"
In "How I Feel", Breezy seems to address his altercation with then-girlfriend Rihanna. "19 a n**** went through a tragedy/ Three years a n**** just found a better me," he croons. "I'm gonna keep on living my life from day to day/ Learn from my mistakes."
While he delivers autobiographical lyrics in the "How I Feel", Breezy gets naughty in "F*ck the City Up". He seduces his female fans with such lyrics as, "So baby can we play a little game/ Girl your body on mine, up and down/ Just make me work for it, work for it."
Breezy is going to release his new album "Fortune" in the United States on May 8, but it's unclear whether or not the two newly-revealed songs will be included in it. He has released "Turn Up the Music" as a lead single and added Riri's verses to its official remix.
"How I Feel":
"F*ck the City Up":
More Chris Brown News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed