Chris Brown Releases New Songs 'How I Feel' and 'F*ck the City Up'
Chris Brown continues to give away his new songs. The R&B performer has unveiled two new songs called "How I Feel" and "F*ck the City Up" over the weekend. "Free music," he tweeted to his 8 million followers. "Love you team breezy!!!"
In "How I Feel", Breezy seems to address his altercation with then-girlfriend Rihanna. "19 a n**** went through a tragedy/ Three years a n**** just found a better me," he croons. "I'm gonna keep on living my life from day to day/ Learn from my mistakes."
While he delivers autobiographical lyrics in the "How I Feel", Breezy gets naughty in "F*ck the City Up". He seduces his female fans with such lyrics as, "So baby can we play a little game/ Girl your body on mine, up and down/ Just make me work for it, work for it."
Breezy is going to release his new album "Fortune" in the United States on May 8, but it's unclear whether or not the two newly-revealed songs will be included in it. He has released "Turn Up the Music" as a lead single and added Riri's verses to its official remix.
"How I Feel":
"F*ck the City Up":
More Chris Brown News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars