Chris Brown Releases New Songs 'How I Feel' and 'F*ck the City Up'
Chris Brown continues to give away his new songs. The R&B performer has unveiled two new songs called "How I Feel" and "F*ck the City Up" over the weekend. "Free music," he tweeted to his 8 million followers. "Love you team breezy!!!"
In "How I Feel", Breezy seems to address his altercation with then-girlfriend Rihanna. "19 a n**** went through a tragedy/ Three years a n**** just found a better me," he croons. "I'm gonna keep on living my life from day to day/ Learn from my mistakes."
While he delivers autobiographical lyrics in the "How I Feel", Breezy gets naughty in "F*ck the City Up". He seduces his female fans with such lyrics as, "So baby can we play a little game/ Girl your body on mine, up and down/ Just make me work for it, work for it."
Breezy is going to release his new album "Fortune" in the United States on May 8, but it's unclear whether or not the two newly-revealed songs will be included in it. He has released "Turn Up the Music" as a lead single and added Riri's verses to its official remix.
"How I Feel":
"F*ck the City Up":
More Chris Brown News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too