Chris Brown Releases New Songs 'How I Feel' and 'F*ck the City Up'
Chris Brown continues to give away his new songs. The R&B performer has unveiled two new songs called "How I Feel" and "F*ck the City Up" over the weekend. "Free music," he tweeted to his 8 million followers. "Love you team breezy!!!"
In "How I Feel", Breezy seems to address his altercation with then-girlfriend Rihanna. "19 a n**** went through a tragedy/ Three years a n**** just found a better me," he croons. "I'm gonna keep on living my life from day to day/ Learn from my mistakes."
While he delivers autobiographical lyrics in the "How I Feel", Breezy gets naughty in "F*ck the City Up". He seduces his female fans with such lyrics as, "So baby can we play a little game/ Girl your body on mine, up and down/ Just make me work for it, work for it."
Breezy is going to release his new album "Fortune" in the United States on May 8, but it's unclear whether or not the two newly-revealed songs will be included in it. He has released "Turn Up the Music" as a lead single and added Riri's verses to its official remix.
"How I Feel":
"F*ck the City Up":
More Chris Brown News
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'