Chris Brown Releases New Songs 'How I Feel' and 'F*ck the City Up'
Chris Brown continues to give away his new songs. The R&B performer has unveiled two new songs called "How I Feel" and "F*ck the City Up" over the weekend. "Free music," he tweeted to his 8 million followers. "Love you team breezy!!!"
In "How I Feel", Breezy seems to address his altercation with then-girlfriend Rihanna. "19 a n**** went through a tragedy/ Three years a n**** just found a better me," he croons. "I'm gonna keep on living my life from day to day/ Learn from my mistakes."
While he delivers autobiographical lyrics in the "How I Feel", Breezy gets naughty in "F*ck the City Up". He seduces his female fans with such lyrics as, "So baby can we play a little game/ Girl your body on mine, up and down/ Just make me work for it, work for it."
Breezy is going to release his new album "Fortune" in the United States on May 8, but it's unclear whether or not the two newly-revealed songs will be included in it. He has released "Turn Up the Music" as a lead single and added Riri's verses to its official remix.
"How I Feel":
"F*ck the City Up":
More Chris Brown News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story