Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Showed Scar After Ski Accident
Another member of Schwarzenegger clan got into an accident. Patrick, Arnold Schwarzenegger's 18-year-old son, was involved in a minor skiing accident that left him with a deep cut above his right butt cheek.
Patrick was enjoying ski in Sun Valley, Idaho on Saturday, March 10. He revealed the accident on Twitter with a photo and the caption, "Little ski accident today. Some bruises and sitches down [my] back and butt. Thanks to the Sun Valley doctors for everything." A graphic photo of him with the cut and bloodstained underwear was also uploaded.
Arnold's younger son with estranged wife Maria Shriver, Christopher, was involved in a surfing accident last year while his parents were going through a split. The former California governor himself was in a ski accident in Sun Valley back in 2006.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'