Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Showed Scar After Ski Accident
Another member of Schwarzenegger clan got into an accident. Patrick, Arnold Schwarzenegger's 18-year-old son, was involved in a minor skiing accident that left him with a deep cut above his right butt cheek.
Patrick was enjoying ski in Sun Valley, Idaho on Saturday, March 10. He revealed the accident on Twitter with a photo and the caption, "Little ski accident today. Some bruises and sitches down [my] back and butt. Thanks to the Sun Valley doctors for everything." A graphic photo of him with the cut and bloodstained underwear was also uploaded.
Arnold's younger son with estranged wife Maria Shriver, Christopher, was involved in a surfing accident last year while his parents were going through a split. The former California governor himself was in a ski accident in Sun Valley back in 2006.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen