Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Showed Scar After Ski Accident
Another member of Schwarzenegger clan got into an accident. Patrick, Arnold Schwarzenegger's 18-year-old son, was involved in a minor skiing accident that left him with a deep cut above his right butt cheek.
Patrick was enjoying ski in Sun Valley, Idaho on Saturday, March 10. He revealed the accident on Twitter with a photo and the caption, "Little ski accident today. Some bruises and sitches down [my] back and butt. Thanks to the Sun Valley doctors for everything." A graphic photo of him with the cut and bloodstained underwear was also uploaded.
Arnold's younger son with estranged wife Maria Shriver, Christopher, was involved in a surfing accident last year while his parents were going through a split. The former California governor himself was in a ski accident in Sun Valley back in 2006.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal