Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Showed Scar After Ski Accident
Another member of Schwarzenegger clan got into an accident. Patrick, Arnold Schwarzenegger's 18-year-old son, was involved in a minor skiing accident that left him with a deep cut above his right butt cheek.
Patrick was enjoying ski in Sun Valley, Idaho on Saturday, March 10. He revealed the accident on Twitter with a photo and the caption, "Little ski accident today. Some bruises and sitches down [my] back and butt. Thanks to the Sun Valley doctors for everything." A graphic photo of him with the cut and bloodstained underwear was also uploaded.
Arnold's younger son with estranged wife Maria Shriver, Christopher, was involved in a surfing accident last year while his parents were going through a split. The former California governor himself was in a ski accident in Sun Valley back in 2006.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video