Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Showed Scar After Ski Accident
Another member of Schwarzenegger clan got into an accident. Patrick, Arnold Schwarzenegger's 18-year-old son, was involved in a minor skiing accident that left him with a deep cut above his right butt cheek.
Patrick was enjoying ski in Sun Valley, Idaho on Saturday, March 10. He revealed the accident on Twitter with a photo and the caption, "Little ski accident today. Some bruises and sitches down [my] back and butt. Thanks to the Sun Valley doctors for everything." A graphic photo of him with the cut and bloodstained underwear was also uploaded.
Arnold's younger son with estranged wife Maria Shriver, Christopher, was involved in a surfing accident last year while his parents were going through a split. The former California governor himself was in a ski accident in Sun Valley back in 2006.
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene