'Big Bang Theory' Nails Stephen Hawking for Cameo
There's a good news out there for "The Big Bang Theory" fans as the show has finally succeeded in nailing Stephen Hawking for a cameo. The sitcom has been waiting for the world famous theoretical physicist to come to the show but this is the first time that his health is good enough to film an episode.
According to TV Guide, Hawking will have a "run-in" with Jim Parsons' Sheldon. The scene is part of the April 5 episode which is airing one week after an episode featuring the one and only Leonard Nimoy. Unlike Hawking, the 80-year-old actor will only be heard speaking to Sheldon in a dream sequence as his "Star Trek" character, Spock.
This is not the first time that Hawking is featured in a TV series. He appeared as himself in animated series "The Simpsons" and "Futurama".
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3