'Big Bang Theory' Nails Stephen Hawking for Cameo
There's a good news out there for "The Big Bang Theory" fans as the show has finally succeeded in nailing Stephen Hawking for a cameo. The sitcom has been waiting for the world famous theoretical physicist to come to the show but this is the first time that his health is good enough to film an episode.
According to TV Guide, Hawking will have a "run-in" with Jim Parsons' Sheldon. The scene is part of the April 5 episode which is airing one week after an episode featuring the one and only Leonard Nimoy. Unlike Hawking, the 80-year-old actor will only be heard speaking to Sheldon in a dream sequence as his "Star Trek" character, Spock.
This is not the first time that Hawking is featured in a TV series. He appeared as himself in animated series "The Simpsons" and "Futurama".
More The Big Bang Theory News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'