'Big Bang Theory' Nails Stephen Hawking for Cameo
There's a good news out there for "The Big Bang Theory" fans as the show has finally succeeded in nailing Stephen Hawking for a cameo. The sitcom has been waiting for the world famous theoretical physicist to come to the show but this is the first time that his health is good enough to film an episode.
According to TV Guide, Hawking will have a "run-in" with Jim Parsons' Sheldon. The scene is part of the April 5 episode which is airing one week after an episode featuring the one and only Leonard Nimoy. Unlike Hawking, the 80-year-old actor will only be heard speaking to Sheldon in a dream sequence as his "Star Trek" character, Spock.
This is not the first time that Hawking is featured in a TV series. He appeared as himself in animated series "The Simpsons" and "Futurama".
More The Big Bang Theory News
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs