'Big Bang Theory' Nails Stephen Hawking for Cameo
There's a good news out there for "The Big Bang Theory" fans as the show has finally succeeded in nailing Stephen Hawking for a cameo. The sitcom has been waiting for the world famous theoretical physicist to come to the show but this is the first time that his health is good enough to film an episode.
According to TV Guide, Hawking will have a "run-in" with Jim Parsons' Sheldon. The scene is part of the April 5 episode which is airing one week after an episode featuring the one and only Leonard Nimoy. Unlike Hawking, the 80-year-old actor will only be heard speaking to Sheldon in a dream sequence as his "Star Trek" character, Spock.
This is not the first time that Hawking is featured in a TV series. He appeared as himself in animated series "The Simpsons" and "Futurama".
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details