'Big Bang Theory' Nails Stephen Hawking for Cameo
There's a good news out there for "The Big Bang Theory" fans as the show has finally succeeded in nailing Stephen Hawking for a cameo. The sitcom has been waiting for the world famous theoretical physicist to come to the show but this is the first time that his health is good enough to film an episode.
According to TV Guide, Hawking will have a "run-in" with Jim Parsons' Sheldon. The scene is part of the April 5 episode which is airing one week after an episode featuring the one and only Leonard Nimoy. Unlike Hawking, the 80-year-old actor will only be heard speaking to Sheldon in a dream sequence as his "Star Trek" character, Spock.
This is not the first time that Hawking is featured in a TV series. He appeared as himself in animated series "The Simpsons" and "Futurama".
More The Big Bang Theory News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction