Olivier Martinez Finally Confirms Engagement to Halle Berry
It took more than two months for Olivier Martinez to admit that he has asked Halle Berry's hand in marriage. The French actor confirmed the engagement while promoting his new restaurant Villa Azur in South Beach.
"Yes, of course it's true," he told The Miami Herald. The news of their engagement first came out in January when Berry was spotted with a sparkler on her ring finger. Then a jeweler named Gurhan gushed that he designed the ring per request from Martinez. "There is a jeweler taking credit for doing the ring and it's a lie!," said Martinez. "They have nothing to do with this."
Truth is, the emerald engagement ring was designed by Parisian jeweler Robert Mazlo whom Martinez called "a real artist". In fact, Mazlo has been making jewelry for "kings and queens for many centuries."
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations