Olivier Martinez Finally Confirms Engagement to Halle Berry
It took more than two months for Olivier Martinez to admit that he has asked Halle Berry's hand in marriage. The French actor confirmed the engagement while promoting his new restaurant Villa Azur in South Beach.
"Yes, of course it's true," he told The Miami Herald. The news of their engagement first came out in January when Berry was spotted with a sparkler on her ring finger. Then a jeweler named Gurhan gushed that he designed the ring per request from Martinez. "There is a jeweler taking credit for doing the ring and it's a lie!," said Martinez. "They have nothing to do with this."
Truth is, the emerald engagement ring was designed by Parisian jeweler Robert Mazlo whom Martinez called "a real artist". In fact, Mazlo has been making jewelry for "kings and queens for many centuries."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie