Olivier Martinez Finally Confirms Engagement to Halle Berry
It took more than two months for Olivier Martinez to admit that he has asked Halle Berry's hand in marriage. The French actor confirmed the engagement while promoting his new restaurant Villa Azur in South Beach.
"Yes, of course it's true," he told The Miami Herald. The news of their engagement first came out in January when Berry was spotted with a sparkler on her ring finger. Then a jeweler named Gurhan gushed that he designed the ring per request from Martinez. "There is a jeweler taking credit for doing the ring and it's a lie!," said Martinez. "They have nothing to do with this."
Truth is, the emerald engagement ring was designed by Parisian jeweler Robert Mazlo whom Martinez called "a real artist". In fact, Mazlo has been making jewelry for "kings and queens for many centuries."
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert