Olivier Martinez Finally Confirms Engagement to Halle Berry
It took more than two months for Olivier Martinez to admit that he has asked Halle Berry's hand in marriage. The French actor confirmed the engagement while promoting his new restaurant Villa Azur in South Beach.
"Yes, of course it's true," he told The Miami Herald. The news of their engagement first came out in January when Berry was spotted with a sparkler on her ring finger. Then a jeweler named Gurhan gushed that he designed the ring per request from Martinez. "There is a jeweler taking credit for doing the ring and it's a lie!," said Martinez. "They have nothing to do with this."
Truth is, the emerald engagement ring was designed by Parisian jeweler Robert Mazlo whom Martinez called "a real artist". In fact, Mazlo has been making jewelry for "kings and queens for many centuries."
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test