Olivier Martinez Finally Confirms Engagement to Halle Berry
It took more than two months for Olivier Martinez to admit that he has asked Halle Berry's hand in marriage. The French actor confirmed the engagement while promoting his new restaurant Villa Azur in South Beach.
"Yes, of course it's true," he told The Miami Herald. The news of their engagement first came out in January when Berry was spotted with a sparkler on her ring finger. Then a jeweler named Gurhan gushed that he designed the ring per request from Martinez. "There is a jeweler taking credit for doing the ring and it's a lie!," said Martinez. "They have nothing to do with this."
Truth is, the emerald engagement ring was designed by Parisian jeweler Robert Mazlo whom Martinez called "a real artist". In fact, Mazlo has been making jewelry for "kings and queens for many centuries."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal