Report: Whitney Houston's Daughter and Adopted Son Romantically Involved
There's an unpleasant rumor floating around about Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina. Hollywood Life reported that the 19-year-old is in a romantic relationship with Whitney's unofficial adopted son, Nicholas Gordon, who is consequently Bobbi's brother.
Bobbi reportedly kissed Nicholas in the lips and did not even try to hide their affection for each other while shopping at Georgia's Target on March 9. "Bobbi and Nick were in the music section and then all over the store. Bobbi was kissing him on the mouth and holding hands. They were laughing and smiling and seemed SO happy," eyewitnesses told the site.
The sources added, "She was wearing a black short pencil bandage skirt with a black top and black knee high boots. Her hair and makeup were all done too, like she was going to go out on the town. He was in all black - black jeans, black shirt, earrings and a black wide-brimmed hat." Nicholas tweeted a photo of them together in the same outfits that the sources described.
Instead of living with her grandmother Cissy Houston, Bobbi has preferred to live with Nicholas in Whitney's former townhouse in Atlanta. Cissy allegedly wanted Nicholas to move out of the house.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season