Report: Whitney Houston's Daughter and Adopted Son Romantically Involved
There's an unpleasant rumor floating around about Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina. Hollywood Life reported that the 19-year-old is in a romantic relationship with Whitney's unofficial adopted son, Nicholas Gordon, who is consequently Bobbi's brother.
Bobbi reportedly kissed Nicholas in the lips and did not even try to hide their affection for each other while shopping at Georgia's Target on March 9. "Bobbi and Nick were in the music section and then all over the store. Bobbi was kissing him on the mouth and holding hands. They were laughing and smiling and seemed SO happy," eyewitnesses told the site.
The sources added, "She was wearing a black short pencil bandage skirt with a black top and black knee high boots. Her hair and makeup were all done too, like she was going to go out on the town. He was in all black - black jeans, black shirt, earrings and a black wide-brimmed hat." Nicholas tweeted a photo of them together in the same outfits that the sources described.
Instead of living with her grandmother Cissy Houston, Bobbi has preferred to live with Nicholas in Whitney's former townhouse in Atlanta. Cissy allegedly wanted Nicholas to move out of the house.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger