Report: Whitney Houston's Daughter and Adopted Son Romantically Involved
There's an unpleasant rumor floating around about Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina. Hollywood Life reported that the 19-year-old is in a romantic relationship with Whitney's unofficial adopted son, Nicholas Gordon, who is consequently Bobbi's brother.
Bobbi reportedly kissed Nicholas in the lips and did not even try to hide their affection for each other while shopping at Georgia's Target on March 9. "Bobbi and Nick were in the music section and then all over the store. Bobbi was kissing him on the mouth and holding hands. They were laughing and smiling and seemed SO happy," eyewitnesses told the site.
The sources added, "She was wearing a black short pencil bandage skirt with a black top and black knee high boots. Her hair and makeup were all done too, like she was going to go out on the town. He was in all black - black jeans, black shirt, earrings and a black wide-brimmed hat." Nicholas tweeted a photo of them together in the same outfits that the sources described.
Instead of living with her grandmother Cissy Houston, Bobbi has preferred to live with Nicholas in Whitney's former townhouse in Atlanta. Cissy allegedly wanted Nicholas to move out of the house.
More Whitney Houston News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3