Video: Robin Thicke Honors Whitney Houston on 'Ellen'
Another emotional tribute performance was delivered in memory of Whitney Houston. This time around, it's Robin Thicke who took the stage to honor the late New Jersey singer. The husband of actress Paula Patton performed her 1995 single "Exhale (Shoop Shoop)" while playing a piano.
Thicke did the cover on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", and held back his tears near the end of the performance. "I'm sorry, I got a little choked up everybody," he said. "I was actually thinking about her the whole time." On Twitter, he wrote, "We miss you dearly. Your legacy will live on with us forever."
In addition to singing his rendition of "Exhale", Thicke performed "Pretty Lil' Heart", his own single which featured Lil Wayne. He once said, "The inspiration behind this song was really just about when you're in a relationship and you're faced with all the challenges of temptation and attraction to other people, how can you trust when you're not with that other person they're doing you right?"
"Exhale (Shoop Shoop)":
"Pretty Lil' Heart":
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert