Video: Robin Thicke Honors Whitney Houston on 'Ellen'
Another emotional tribute performance was delivered in memory of Whitney Houston. This time around, it's Robin Thicke who took the stage to honor the late New Jersey singer. The husband of actress Paula Patton performed her 1995 single "Exhale (Shoop Shoop)" while playing a piano.
Thicke did the cover on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", and held back his tears near the end of the performance. "I'm sorry, I got a little choked up everybody," he said. "I was actually thinking about her the whole time." On Twitter, he wrote, "We miss you dearly. Your legacy will live on with us forever."
In addition to singing his rendition of "Exhale", Thicke performed "Pretty Lil' Heart", his own single which featured Lil Wayne. He once said, "The inspiration behind this song was really just about when you're in a relationship and you're faced with all the challenges of temptation and attraction to other people, how can you trust when you're not with that other person they're doing you right?"
"Exhale (Shoop Shoop)":
"Pretty Lil' Heart":
More Robin Thicke News
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose