Video: Adam Lambert Singing Three New 'Trespassing' Songs Live
Adam Lambert gave his devotees a first listen to his new songs when doing a promotional show in Atlanta recently. The "Sleepwalker" singer performed three songs, "Chokehold", "Cuckoo" and title track of his upcoming studio album "Trespassing".
Lambert originally planned to release his album in the United States on March 20, but later pushed it back for a "Mapril" release. He has released its lead single "Better Than I Know Myself" last December, and is currently prepping a bundle of remixes.
Later this summer, Lambert will perform with Queen at Sonisphere festival at Knebworth. "The thought of sharing the stage for a full set is so beautifully surreal. I'm honored to be able to pay my respects to Freddie's memory. He's a personal hero of mine and I am deeply grateful for the chance to sing such powerful music for fans of this legendary band," he gushed about the July 7 gig.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress