Video: Adam Lambert Singing Three New 'Trespassing' Songs Live
Adam Lambert gave his devotees a first listen to his new songs when doing a promotional show in Atlanta recently. The "Sleepwalker" singer performed three songs, "Chokehold", "Cuckoo" and title track of his upcoming studio album "Trespassing".
Lambert originally planned to release his album in the United States on March 20, but later pushed it back for a "Mapril" release. He has released its lead single "Better Than I Know Myself" last December, and is currently prepping a bundle of remixes.
Later this summer, Lambert will perform with Queen at Sonisphere festival at Knebworth. "The thought of sharing the stage for a full set is so beautifully surreal. I'm honored to be able to pay my respects to Freddie's memory. He's a personal hero of mine and I am deeply grateful for the chance to sing such powerful music for fans of this legendary band," he gushed about the July 7 gig.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie