Whitney Houston's Toxicology Report Likely to Be Completed Around March 23
Investigation into Whitney Houston's untimely death is inching closer to an end. An inside source has informed CNN on Friday, March 9 that investigators have concluded the logistical part of their inquiry, and added that the late pop icon's toxicology report is expected to be completed "on or around March 23rd."
According to the source, the investigators have contacted all physicians and pharmacies who are connected to Houston, and found nothing appears to be suspicious. It is noted, however, that officials are currently reviewing additional medical information to be used in the final ruling on the "It's Not Right but It's Okay" singer's cause of death.
The source furthermore said that officials also look forward to speaking with Houston's daughter with Bobby Brown, Bobbi Kristina, before they bring the investigation to an end since she was too distraught to offer helpful information on the day the singer passed away. They reportedly have contacted the 18-year-old's family, but it is still unclear whether she will do the interview.
Houston passed away on February 11. She was found underwater and unconscious in bathtub of the Beverly Hills hotel. Her death certificate listed her cause of death as "deferred" and noted the manner of death as "pending investigation", but the latest report suggested that her tragic passing is likely to be officially ruled an accident.
Nearly a month after Houston's tragic passing, her hair stylist Tiffanie Dixon recalled about being the first on the scene with Bobbi Kristina in an interview with "Dateline" that will air at 10 P.M. on Friday, March 9. "I did see her [on the floor]," she spilled. "[Bobbi Kristina] said, 'Is everything OK with you?' I didn't know what to do."
"I can't tell her anything, 'cause I don't know exactly what was going on," Dixon went on sharing. "I wasn't even thinking, really. I was more concerned, like, please let everything be OK." She also said that she tried to comfort Bobbi in the hallway outside the room.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps