'Glee' Filming a Whitney Houston Tribute Episode
A "Glee" tribute episode for the late Whitney Houston is finally being made. According to recent reports, the FOX show is working on an episode that will celebrate Houston's music and feature eight of her popular songs. The episode will revolve around the McKinley High School students having a hard time saying goodbye to each other before the graduation.
Although the episode is not yet officially announced, cast member Lea Michele has given several hints on her Twitter. "Starting a new episode today. A very special tribute to one of the worlds most amazing singers. Very excited about this one," Michele wrote later adding, "Singing a really great rendition of one of my favorite songs today with @MsAmberPRiley @NayaRivera and @chriscolfer :)."
"Glee" has done a Houston song last month. Amber Riley sang "I Will Always Love You" on the Valentine's Day episode which was unplanned to coincide with the legendary singer's death. The hit musical series also did tribute episode for Michael Jackson when he died in 2009.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance