'Glee' Filming a Whitney Houston Tribute Episode
A "Glee" tribute episode for the late Whitney Houston is finally being made. According to recent reports, the FOX show is working on an episode that will celebrate Houston's music and feature eight of her popular songs. The episode will revolve around the McKinley High School students having a hard time saying goodbye to each other before the graduation.
Although the episode is not yet officially announced, cast member Lea Michele has given several hints on her Twitter. "Starting a new episode today. A very special tribute to one of the worlds most amazing singers. Very excited about this one," Michele wrote later adding, "Singing a really great rendition of one of my favorite songs today with @MsAmberPRiley @NayaRivera and @chriscolfer :)."
"Glee" has done a Houston song last month. Amber Riley sang "I Will Always Love You" on the Valentine's Day episode which was unplanned to coincide with the legendary singer's death. The hit musical series also did tribute episode for Michael Jackson when he died in 2009.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri