'Glee' Filming a Whitney Houston Tribute Episode
A "Glee" tribute episode for the late Whitney Houston is finally being made. According to recent reports, the FOX show is working on an episode that will celebrate Houston's music and feature eight of her popular songs. The episode will revolve around the McKinley High School students having a hard time saying goodbye to each other before the graduation.
Although the episode is not yet officially announced, cast member Lea Michele has given several hints on her Twitter. "Starting a new episode today. A very special tribute to one of the worlds most amazing singers. Very excited about this one," Michele wrote later adding, "Singing a really great rendition of one of my favorite songs today with @MsAmberPRiley @NayaRivera and @chriscolfer :)."
"Glee" has done a Houston song last month. Amber Riley sang "I Will Always Love You" on the Valentine's Day episode which was unplanned to coincide with the legendary singer's death. The hit musical series also did tribute episode for Michael Jackson when he died in 2009.
More Glee News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival