'Glee' Filming a Whitney Houston Tribute Episode
A "Glee" tribute episode for the late Whitney Houston is finally being made. According to recent reports, the FOX show is working on an episode that will celebrate Houston's music and feature eight of her popular songs. The episode will revolve around the McKinley High School students having a hard time saying goodbye to each other before the graduation.
Although the episode is not yet officially announced, cast member Lea Michele has given several hints on her Twitter. "Starting a new episode today. A very special tribute to one of the worlds most amazing singers. Very excited about this one," Michele wrote later adding, "Singing a really great rendition of one of my favorite songs today with @MsAmberPRiley @NayaRivera and @chriscolfer :)."
"Glee" has done a Houston song last month. Amber Riley sang "I Will Always Love You" on the Valentine's Day episode which was unplanned to coincide with the legendary singer's death. The hit musical series also did tribute episode for Michael Jackson when he died in 2009.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons