'Glee' Filming a Whitney Houston Tribute Episode
A "Glee" tribute episode for the late Whitney Houston is finally being made. According to recent reports, the FOX show is working on an episode that will celebrate Houston's music and feature eight of her popular songs. The episode will revolve around the McKinley High School students having a hard time saying goodbye to each other before the graduation.
Although the episode is not yet officially announced, cast member Lea Michele has given several hints on her Twitter. "Starting a new episode today. A very special tribute to one of the worlds most amazing singers. Very excited about this one," Michele wrote later adding, "Singing a really great rendition of one of my favorite songs today with @MsAmberPRiley @NayaRivera and @chriscolfer :)."
"Glee" has done a Houston song last month. Amber Riley sang "I Will Always Love You" on the Valentine's Day episode which was unplanned to coincide with the legendary singer's death. The hit musical series also did tribute episode for Michael Jackson when he died in 2009.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed