First Look at Chris Hemsworth as Racing Legend James Hunt in 'Rush'
Chris Hemsworth has been spotted channeling his inner racing driver on the set of "Rush". In the photo taken during the filming in London on Thursday, March 8, the actor is featured donning a red jumpsuit and a long blonde hair to resemble British Formula One driver James Hunt.
In some other pictures obtained by Coming Soon, the titular hero in "Thor" is seen posing next to a blonde beauty who rocks a red shirt and a white cowboy hat. In another shot, meanwhile, the Aussie hunk sports a casual outfit consisting of a blue shirt and matching pants while walking around the set which is seemingly arranged to look like a scene of an accident.
"Rush", which kicked off the principal photography earlier this month, revolves around the rivalry between Hunt and Niki Lauda. Beside in the U.K., the sports drama movie will also be shot in Germany and Austria.
"Lauda and Hunt were rock stars of the race track: two absolute pros at the top of their game, in a time when sex was safe, driving was dangerous and all bets were off," said director Ron Howard of the two racing legends. "They were also complicated, fascinating men and born rivals. Rush will be as much about that personal rivalry as it will be about the thrill of the race."
Set to take on the other lead role of Lauda is Daniel Bruhl. Other stars joining the cast ensemble include Olivia Wilde and Alexandra Maria Lara.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia