Video Premiere: Mindless Behavior's 'Hello'
Mindless Behavior have debuted a music video for their latest single "Hello". The clip sees Prodigy as he's being grounded by his mom. He, however, manages to sneak out and hang out with his homies Princeton, Ray Ray and Roc Royal before joining some fine-looking girls.
"Hello" is taken from the boyband's debut album "#1 Girl", which led them to peak at No. 7 on Billboard Hot 200 last fall. The song serves as a fourth single from the chart-busting CD to follow up "Girls Talkin' Bout".
Now, they are prepping for their sophomore set. "We're just starting our second Album and it's really cool because this time around your gonna hear a lot more from all the other members. Conceptually it's gonna be a lot of dance music and more ballads for the ladies," Prodigy told DesiHits.
Mindless Behavior's "Hello" music video
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!