Video Premiere: Mindless Behavior's 'Hello'
Mindless Behavior have debuted a music video for their latest single "Hello". The clip sees Prodigy as he's being grounded by his mom. He, however, manages to sneak out and hang out with his homies Princeton, Ray Ray and Roc Royal before joining some fine-looking girls.
"Hello" is taken from the boyband's debut album "#1 Girl", which led them to peak at No. 7 on Billboard Hot 200 last fall. The song serves as a fourth single from the chart-busting CD to follow up "Girls Talkin' Bout".
Now, they are prepping for their sophomore set. "We're just starting our second Album and it's really cool because this time around your gonna hear a lot more from all the other members. Conceptually it's gonna be a lot of dance music and more ballads for the ladies," Prodigy told DesiHits.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'