Video Premiere: Mindless Behavior's 'Hello'
Mindless Behavior have debuted a music video for their latest single "Hello". The clip sees Prodigy as he's being grounded by his mom. He, however, manages to sneak out and hang out with his homies Princeton, Ray Ray and Roc Royal before joining some fine-looking girls.
"Hello" is taken from the boyband's debut album "#1 Girl", which led them to peak at No. 7 on Billboard Hot 200 last fall. The song serves as a fourth single from the chart-busting CD to follow up "Girls Talkin' Bout".
Now, they are prepping for their sophomore set. "We're just starting our second Album and it's really cool because this time around your gonna hear a lot more from all the other members. Conceptually it's gonna be a lot of dance music and more ballads for the ladies," Prodigy told DesiHits.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked