Video Premiere: Mindless Behavior's 'Hello'
Mindless Behavior have debuted a music video for their latest single "Hello". The clip sees Prodigy as he's being grounded by his mom. He, however, manages to sneak out and hang out with his homies Princeton, Ray Ray and Roc Royal before joining some fine-looking girls.
"Hello" is taken from the boyband's debut album "#1 Girl", which led them to peak at No. 7 on Billboard Hot 200 last fall. The song serves as a fourth single from the chart-busting CD to follow up "Girls Talkin' Bout".
Now, they are prepping for their sophomore set. "We're just starting our second Album and it's really cool because this time around your gonna hear a lot more from all the other members. Conceptually it's gonna be a lot of dance music and more ballads for the ladies," Prodigy told DesiHits.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed