Video Premiere: Mindless Behavior's 'Hello'
Mindless Behavior have debuted a music video for their latest single "Hello". The clip sees Prodigy as he's being grounded by his mom. He, however, manages to sneak out and hang out with his homies Princeton, Ray Ray and Roc Royal before joining some fine-looking girls.
"Hello" is taken from the boyband's debut album "#1 Girl", which led them to peak at No. 7 on Billboard Hot 200 last fall. The song serves as a fourth single from the chart-busting CD to follow up "Girls Talkin' Bout".
Now, they are prepping for their sophomore set. "We're just starting our second Album and it's really cool because this time around your gonna hear a lot more from all the other members. Conceptually it's gonna be a lot of dance music and more ballads for the ladies," Prodigy told DesiHits.
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character