Demi Moore's Daughter Explains Vulgar Tweets: They Are for Class Assignment
One of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis' daughters has caught media headlines for the racy tweets she posted using the Twitter handle @bougepunk, but was quick to offer explanation. On Thursday, March 8, Scout Willis clarified through her representative that the messages were intended for a class project.
"In connection with a class assignment, in which students were asked to create a 'culture jam' or 'hoax,' " a representative for the 20-year-old, who is a student at Brown University, explained in a statement, "three students created a satirical and fabricated Twitter account in which everything tweeted was fictional."
"This was done to illustrate how social media is utilized and that in today's social media culture, you can create a significant twitter following based entirely on fabricated lies, and that the more outrageous and controversial the fabricated statement, the more followers you will get. Current media interest in the fabricated Twitter school assignment appears to prove that point."
Bringing to light the link between Scout and the Twitter handle in the first place was a blog called IvyGate.com. It reported that the younger sister of Rumer Willis "has shared some insanely graphic accounts of her personal life" under the pseudonymous Twitter account for the past four months.
It included some of the vulgar tweets Scout had been posting. "Casually took MDMA at this little bar downtown and got fingered by the hot dude who delivered our munches because I was with too many gays", "I hate capitalism like I hate my parents, but they both serve me so well" and "Getting my vag waxed as I tweet, was jut chastised by a tiny Russian woman for being so hairy" were some of them.
More Demi Moore News
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'