Tristan Wilds to Skip Four Episodes of '90210' Due to Illness
Tristan Wilds is taking a break from "90210" due to an unspecified illness. While it's unclear how serious his condition is, it is reported that the Dixon Wilson depicter on The CW's teen drama will skip around four episodes of the show.
If Wilds is indeed taking a leave from four upcoming installments, Dixon will not show up until the series' season 4 finale. On how Dixon's absence will be addressed in the storyline, E! Online reports that his character will be seen going on tour and leaving the town for a while.
News of Wilds taking a hiatus from "90210" came less than a week after Alex O'Loughlin announced that he's taking a break from "Hawaii Five-0" to seek treatment for prescription medication. He reportedly will miss the filming of at least one episode.
"Alex is taking a short break from 'Hawaii Five-0' to receive supervised treatment for prescription pain medication due to a recent shoulder injury," so a representative for the Steve McGarrett of the CBS police drama show stated. "We respect and support Alex's decision. Everyone at CBS Television Studios and Hawaii Five-0 wishes him well and we look forward to his return."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign