Tristan Wilds to Skip Four Episodes of '90210' Due to Illness
Tristan Wilds is taking a break from "90210" due to an unspecified illness. While it's unclear how serious his condition is, it is reported that the Dixon Wilson depicter on The CW's teen drama will skip around four episodes of the show.
If Wilds is indeed taking a leave from four upcoming installments, Dixon will not show up until the series' season 4 finale. On how Dixon's absence will be addressed in the storyline, E! Online reports that his character will be seen going on tour and leaving the town for a while.
News of Wilds taking a hiatus from "90210" came less than a week after Alex O'Loughlin announced that he's taking a break from "Hawaii Five-0" to seek treatment for prescription medication. He reportedly will miss the filming of at least one episode.
"Alex is taking a short break from 'Hawaii Five-0' to receive supervised treatment for prescription pain medication due to a recent shoulder injury," so a representative for the Steve McGarrett of the CBS police drama show stated. "We respect and support Alex's decision. Everyone at CBS Television Studios and Hawaii Five-0 wishes him well and we look forward to his return."
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London