Tristan Wilds to Skip Four Episodes of '90210' Due to Illness
Tristan Wilds is taking a break from "90210" due to an unspecified illness. While it's unclear how serious his condition is, it is reported that the Dixon Wilson depicter on The CW's teen drama will skip around four episodes of the show.
If Wilds is indeed taking a leave from four upcoming installments, Dixon will not show up until the series' season 4 finale. On how Dixon's absence will be addressed in the storyline, E! Online reports that his character will be seen going on tour and leaving the town for a while.
News of Wilds taking a hiatus from "90210" came less than a week after Alex O'Loughlin announced that he's taking a break from "Hawaii Five-0" to seek treatment for prescription medication. He reportedly will miss the filming of at least one episode.
"Alex is taking a short break from 'Hawaii Five-0' to receive supervised treatment for prescription pain medication due to a recent shoulder injury," so a representative for the Steve McGarrett of the CBS police drama show stated. "We respect and support Alex's decision. Everyone at CBS Television Studios and Hawaii Five-0 wishes him well and we look forward to his return."
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans