Topless Nicki Minaj Gets Messy in Deluxe Cover Art for 'Roman Reloaded'
Nicki Minaj has unwrapped an official cover art for the deluxe version of her upcoming studio album "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded". The femcee plays with vibrant-colored paints like she did in the artwork for the standard package, but she gets racier and messier in this new one.
The Young Money first lady ditches her top, and rocks wild blonde hair. The "Moment 4 Life" rapper is pictured from the shoulders up, so she gives the camera an eyeful look at the top of her boobs. Despite her wilder appearance, she looks more mannequin-like in this new artwork.
Minaj will release the album in the United States on April 3. "It's going in a very free, exhilarating direction in terms of me owning who I am and me enjoying the process of making music. I think that when you get the album you'll feel as if I had absolutely no boundaries. That's probably the best way to explain it so that you understand. The album just has no boundaries. The album cannot be boxed in," she told Vibes.
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3