Topless Nicki Minaj Gets Messy in Deluxe Cover Art for 'Roman Reloaded'
Nicki Minaj has unwrapped an official cover art for the deluxe version of her upcoming studio album "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded". The femcee plays with vibrant-colored paints like she did in the artwork for the standard package, but she gets racier and messier in this new one.
The Young Money first lady ditches her top, and rocks wild blonde hair. The "Moment 4 Life" rapper is pictured from the shoulders up, so she gives the camera an eyeful look at the top of her boobs. Despite her wilder appearance, she looks more mannequin-like in this new artwork.
Minaj will release the album in the United States on April 3. "It's going in a very free, exhilarating direction in terms of me owning who I am and me enjoying the process of making music. I think that when you get the album you'll feel as if I had absolutely no boundaries. That's probably the best way to explain it so that you understand. The album just has no boundaries. The album cannot be boxed in," she told Vibes.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed