Topless Nicki Minaj Gets Messy in Deluxe Cover Art for 'Roman Reloaded'
Nicki Minaj has unwrapped an official cover art for the deluxe version of her upcoming studio album "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded". The femcee plays with vibrant-colored paints like she did in the artwork for the standard package, but she gets racier and messier in this new one.
The Young Money first lady ditches her top, and rocks wild blonde hair. The "Moment 4 Life" rapper is pictured from the shoulders up, so she gives the camera an eyeful look at the top of her boobs. Despite her wilder appearance, she looks more mannequin-like in this new artwork.
Minaj will release the album in the United States on April 3. "It's going in a very free, exhilarating direction in terms of me owning who I am and me enjoying the process of making music. I think that when you get the album you'll feel as if I had absolutely no boundaries. That's probably the best way to explain it so that you understand. The album just has no boundaries. The album cannot be boxed in," she told Vibes.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story