Topless Nicki Minaj Gets Messy in Deluxe Cover Art for 'Roman Reloaded'
Nicki Minaj has unwrapped an official cover art for the deluxe version of her upcoming studio album "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded". The femcee plays with vibrant-colored paints like she did in the artwork for the standard package, but she gets racier and messier in this new one.
The Young Money first lady ditches her top, and rocks wild blonde hair. The "Moment 4 Life" rapper is pictured from the shoulders up, so she gives the camera an eyeful look at the top of her boobs. Despite her wilder appearance, she looks more mannequin-like in this new artwork.
Minaj will release the album in the United States on April 3. "It's going in a very free, exhilarating direction in terms of me owning who I am and me enjoying the process of making music. I think that when you get the album you'll feel as if I had absolutely no boundaries. That's probably the best way to explain it so that you understand. The album just has no boundaries. The album cannot be boxed in," she told Vibes.
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star