Topless Nicki Minaj Gets Messy in Deluxe Cover Art for 'Roman Reloaded'
Nicki Minaj has unwrapped an official cover art for the deluxe version of her upcoming studio album "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded". The femcee plays with vibrant-colored paints like she did in the artwork for the standard package, but she gets racier and messier in this new one.
The Young Money first lady ditches her top, and rocks wild blonde hair. The "Moment 4 Life" rapper is pictured from the shoulders up, so she gives the camera an eyeful look at the top of her boobs. Despite her wilder appearance, she looks more mannequin-like in this new artwork.
Minaj will release the album in the United States on April 3. "It's going in a very free, exhilarating direction in terms of me owning who I am and me enjoying the process of making music. I think that when you get the album you'll feel as if I had absolutely no boundaries. That's probably the best way to explain it so that you understand. The album just has no boundaries. The album cannot be boxed in," she told Vibes.
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered