Lindsay Lohan Goes Back to Being a Redhead
Lindsay Lohan is giving herself a makeover. After years of being a blonde, the 25-year-old actress finally returned to her natural roots as she dyed her hair back to red. She showed off the new look when leaving a medical building in Beverly Hills, California with a pack of cigarettes in one hand on Thursday, March 8.
On the possible reason behind Lindsay's return as a redhead, an insider told Us Weekly, "Lindsay is worried about losing her looks. She has a lot riding on this comeback." The hair change itself came just days after several paparazzi reportedly mistook 66-year-old rocker Debbie Harry for the older sister of Ali Lohan.
The mixed up happened on Sunday, March 4 following Lindsay's hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live". It was said that a number of photographers took a few frames of the former Blondie frontwoman when she was leaving the Mercer Hotel in New York before realizing that she was not the young actress.
As for the Thursday outing, Lindsay was captured on camera sporting a bright red leather jacket that she paired with boot-leg cut jeans and an olive green top. She also wore a pair of brown leather platforms and carried a pink wallet.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?