Lindsay Lohan Goes Back to Being a Redhead
Lindsay Lohan is giving herself a makeover. After years of being a blonde, the 25-year-old actress finally returned to her natural roots as she dyed her hair back to red. She showed off the new look when leaving a medical building in Beverly Hills, California with a pack of cigarettes in one hand on Thursday, March 8.
On the possible reason behind Lindsay's return as a redhead, an insider told Us Weekly, "Lindsay is worried about losing her looks. She has a lot riding on this comeback." The hair change itself came just days after several paparazzi reportedly mistook 66-year-old rocker Debbie Harry for the older sister of Ali Lohan.
The mixed up happened on Sunday, March 4 following Lindsay's hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live". It was said that a number of photographers took a few frames of the former Blondie frontwoman when she was leaving the Mercer Hotel in New York before realizing that she was not the young actress.
As for the Thursday outing, Lindsay was captured on camera sporting a bright red leather jacket that she paired with boot-leg cut jeans and an olive green top. She also wore a pair of brown leather platforms and carried a pink wallet.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri