Lindsay Lohan Goes Back to Being a Redhead
Lindsay Lohan is giving herself a makeover. After years of being a blonde, the 25-year-old actress finally returned to her natural roots as she dyed her hair back to red. She showed off the new look when leaving a medical building in Beverly Hills, California with a pack of cigarettes in one hand on Thursday, March 8.
On the possible reason behind Lindsay's return as a redhead, an insider told Us Weekly, "Lindsay is worried about losing her looks. She has a lot riding on this comeback." The hair change itself came just days after several paparazzi reportedly mistook 66-year-old rocker Debbie Harry for the older sister of Ali Lohan.
The mixed up happened on Sunday, March 4 following Lindsay's hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live". It was said that a number of photographers took a few frames of the former Blondie frontwoman when she was leaving the Mercer Hotel in New York before realizing that she was not the young actress.
As for the Thursday outing, Lindsay was captured on camera sporting a bright red leather jacket that she paired with boot-leg cut jeans and an olive green top. She also wore a pair of brown leather platforms and carried a pink wallet.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed