Report: Britney Spears Close to Seal $10 Million Deal to Join 'X Factor (US)'
Britney Spears is close to join the second season of "The X Factor (US)". Although Simon Cowell has remained mum on the possibility of the singer being a new judge on the talent show, the "Hold It Against Me" songstress is now reported to get $10 million offer to sign up for the show.
Affirming the news first reported by Deadline, The Hollywood Reporter says that the 30-year-old songstress' fiance Jason Trawick is currently negotiating the contract. Should the deal be reached, the pop diva could sign the contract as soon as next week.
Both Spears' representative and the show's camp have not released any comment on the issue. Cowell has previously said the official line-up of the judges in season 2 will be announced in "the next few weeks."
Spears is only one of the big stars linked to the FOX reality show. LeAnn Rimes and Kelly Rowland have been said as possible new judges on the show's sophomore season as well, but nothing has been confirmed yet.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed