Report: Britney Spears Close to Seal $10 Million Deal to Join 'X Factor (US)'
Britney Spears is close to join the second season of "The X Factor (US)". Although Simon Cowell has remained mum on the possibility of the singer being a new judge on the talent show, the "Hold It Against Me" songstress is now reported to get $10 million offer to sign up for the show.
Affirming the news first reported by Deadline, The Hollywood Reporter says that the 30-year-old songstress' fiance Jason Trawick is currently negotiating the contract. Should the deal be reached, the pop diva could sign the contract as soon as next week.
Both Spears' representative and the show's camp have not released any comment on the issue. Cowell has previously said the official line-up of the judges in season 2 will be announced in "the next few weeks."
Spears is only one of the big stars linked to the FOX reality show. LeAnn Rimes and Kelly Rowland have been said as possible new judges on the show's sophomore season as well, but nothing has been confirmed yet.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart