Report: Britney Spears Close to Seal $10 Million Deal to Join 'X Factor (US)'
Britney Spears is close to join the second season of "The X Factor (US)". Although Simon Cowell has remained mum on the possibility of the singer being a new judge on the talent show, the "Hold It Against Me" songstress is now reported to get $10 million offer to sign up for the show.
Affirming the news first reported by Deadline, The Hollywood Reporter says that the 30-year-old songstress' fiance Jason Trawick is currently negotiating the contract. Should the deal be reached, the pop diva could sign the contract as soon as next week.
Both Spears' representative and the show's camp have not released any comment on the issue. Cowell has previously said the official line-up of the judges in season 2 will be announced in "the next few weeks."
Spears is only one of the big stars linked to the FOX reality show. LeAnn Rimes and Kelly Rowland have been said as possible new judges on the show's sophomore season as well, but nothing has been confirmed yet.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie