Report: Britney Spears Close to Seal $10 Million Deal to Join 'X Factor (US)'
Britney Spears is close to join the second season of "The X Factor (US)". Although Simon Cowell has remained mum on the possibility of the singer being a new judge on the talent show, the "Hold It Against Me" songstress is now reported to get $10 million offer to sign up for the show.
Affirming the news first reported by Deadline, The Hollywood Reporter says that the 30-year-old songstress' fiance Jason Trawick is currently negotiating the contract. Should the deal be reached, the pop diva could sign the contract as soon as next week.
Both Spears' representative and the show's camp have not released any comment on the issue. Cowell has previously said the official line-up of the judges in season 2 will be announced in "the next few weeks."
Spears is only one of the big stars linked to the FOX reality show. LeAnn Rimes and Kelly Rowland have been said as possible new judges on the show's sophomore season as well, but nothing has been confirmed yet.
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?