Report: Britney Spears Close to Seal $10 Million Deal to Join 'X Factor (US)'
Britney Spears is close to join the second season of "The X Factor (US)". Although Simon Cowell has remained mum on the possibility of the singer being a new judge on the talent show, the "Hold It Against Me" songstress is now reported to get $10 million offer to sign up for the show.
Affirming the news first reported by Deadline, The Hollywood Reporter says that the 30-year-old songstress' fiance Jason Trawick is currently negotiating the contract. Should the deal be reached, the pop diva could sign the contract as soon as next week.
Both Spears' representative and the show's camp have not released any comment on the issue. Cowell has previously said the official line-up of the judges in season 2 will be announced in "the next few weeks."
Spears is only one of the big stars linked to the FOX reality show. LeAnn Rimes and Kelly Rowland have been said as possible new judges on the show's sophomore season as well, but nothing has been confirmed yet.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris