Video: Lingerie-Clad Rihanna Steams Up New Armani Commercial
Rihanna continues to heat up the ad campaign for Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans. After stripping out of her dress in the backseat of a car in a previous short film for the brand, the "We Found Love" hitmaker is seen tossing and turning in a bed wearing nothing but skimpy bra and panties in a new commercial.
Around a minute long, the black-and-white spot also features Riri strutting across her hotel room and putting on a skintight jeans and jacket as she gets ready to catch a flight. The ex-girlfriend of Chris Brown herself has promoted the latest ad on her Twitter, writing along with a link to the video on her WhoSay account, "Watch this video clip for my NEW @Armani add campaign ... ENJOY!!!"
While she looks sexy in the ad, the 24-year-old Barbadian beauty used to get criticized for her weight by her father Ronald Fenty. In the new issue of Heat magazine, he said, "I actually thought she was a little fat the last time I saw her. When I saw her at this year's Grammys, I thought she was back to her normal size."
Ronald, who also called Riri's ex, Breezy, "a nice guy", continued on recalling, "I used to joke with her, 'Robyn, you're getting too fat.' " Still, he was quick to note, "But I think she's fine. I think she looked excellent, as everyone saw, at the Grammys. She's dieting, she's working out.''
Riri was announced as the new face for Armani's ad campaign back in July 2011, and has since teamed up with photographer Steve Klein for the ads. She follows in the footsteps of power-couple David Beckham and Victoria Adams, Hollywood beauty Megan Fox, soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo and tennis-pro Rafael Nadal.
More Rihanna News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences