Rihanna's Dad Calls Her Fat, Praises Chris Brown
Ronald Fenty, the father of famous singer Rihanna, threw in support for the man who beat and chocked his daughter. Ironically, in the same interview with U.K.'s Heath magazine, Ronald also talked about how he used to see his daughter with extra pounds.
"I actually thought she was a little fat last time I saw her," he told the UK’s Heat magazine. "When I saw her this time, I thought she was back to her normal size. I used to joke with her, 'Robyn, you're getting too fat!' But I think she's fine, I think she looked excellent, as everyone saw, at the Grammys." Ronald added, "She's dieting, she's working out, getting confused with George Clooney or Brad Pitt."
But when the subject was changed to Chris Brown who assaulted Rihanna three years ago, Ronald said, "Chris is a nice guy and everyone is entitled to make a mistake in their life. God knows how many I've made. She's her own woman now."
More Rihanna News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign