Rihanna's Dad Calls Her Fat, Praises Chris Brown
Ronald Fenty, the father of famous singer Rihanna, threw in support for the man who beat and chocked his daughter. Ironically, in the same interview with U.K.'s Heath magazine, Ronald also talked about how he used to see his daughter with extra pounds.
"I actually thought she was a little fat last time I saw her," he told the UK’s Heat magazine. "When I saw her this time, I thought she was back to her normal size. I used to joke with her, 'Robyn, you're getting too fat!' But I think she's fine, I think she looked excellent, as everyone saw, at the Grammys." Ronald added, "She's dieting, she's working out, getting confused with George Clooney or Brad Pitt."
But when the subject was changed to Chris Brown who assaulted Rihanna three years ago, Ronald said, "Chris is a nice guy and everyone is entitled to make a mistake in their life. God knows how many I've made. She's her own woman now."
More Rihanna News
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3