Rihanna's Dad Calls Her Fat, Praises Chris Brown
Ronald Fenty, the father of famous singer Rihanna, threw in support for the man who beat and chocked his daughter. Ironically, in the same interview with U.K.'s Heath magazine, Ronald also talked about how he used to see his daughter with extra pounds.
"I actually thought she was a little fat last time I saw her," he told the UK’s Heat magazine. "When I saw her this time, I thought she was back to her normal size. I used to joke with her, 'Robyn, you're getting too fat!' But I think she's fine, I think she looked excellent, as everyone saw, at the Grammys." Ronald added, "She's dieting, she's working out, getting confused with George Clooney or Brad Pitt."
But when the subject was changed to Chris Brown who assaulted Rihanna three years ago, Ronald said, "Chris is a nice guy and everyone is entitled to make a mistake in their life. God knows how many I've made. She's her own woman now."
More Rihanna News
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat