Rihanna's Dad Calls Her Fat, Praises Chris Brown
Ronald Fenty, the father of famous singer Rihanna, threw in support for the man who beat and chocked his daughter. Ironically, in the same interview with U.K.'s Heath magazine, Ronald also talked about how he used to see his daughter with extra pounds.
"I actually thought she was a little fat last time I saw her," he told the UK’s Heat magazine. "When I saw her this time, I thought she was back to her normal size. I used to joke with her, 'Robyn, you're getting too fat!' But I think she's fine, I think she looked excellent, as everyone saw, at the Grammys." Ronald added, "She's dieting, she's working out, getting confused with George Clooney or Brad Pitt."
But when the subject was changed to Chris Brown who assaulted Rihanna three years ago, Ronald said, "Chris is a nice guy and everyone is entitled to make a mistake in their life. God knows how many I've made. She's her own woman now."
More Rihanna News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival