Rihanna's Dad Calls Her Fat, Praises Chris Brown
Ronald Fenty, the father of famous singer Rihanna, threw in support for the man who beat and chocked his daughter. Ironically, in the same interview with U.K.'s Heath magazine, Ronald also talked about how he used to see his daughter with extra pounds.
"I actually thought she was a little fat last time I saw her," he told the UK’s Heat magazine. "When I saw her this time, I thought she was back to her normal size. I used to joke with her, 'Robyn, you're getting too fat!' But I think she's fine, I think she looked excellent, as everyone saw, at the Grammys." Ronald added, "She's dieting, she's working out, getting confused with George Clooney or Brad Pitt."
But when the subject was changed to Chris Brown who assaulted Rihanna three years ago, Ronald said, "Chris is a nice guy and everyone is entitled to make a mistake in their life. God knows how many I've made. She's her own woman now."
More Rihanna News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'