Madonna's 'Love Spent' From 'MDNA' Hits the Web
Following a private listening party for Madonna's upcoming studio album "MDNA", new song from the CD continues to leak. The latest track, which goes viral ahead of the album release on March 26, is a upbeat tune called "Love Spent".
Madge previewed her album during an invite-only listening party at The Agency Group in New York recently. Shortly after the event, lyrics from a song called "I Don't Give A" came out and sparked rumor that she took shots at her ex-husband, Guy Ritchie.
When asked to comment on the rumor, her representative Liz Rosenberg said, "She doesn't often explain lyrics to her songs, and she did have a few writing collaborators. I can only confirm that the response from the music press who heard the album was really exciting. They seemed to love it."
In a separate occasion, the Material Girl herself described the album as "unapologetically happy." She elaborated her statement, "I think we all need to dance a bit more these days. The world needs a breather, and [DJ/producer] Martin [Solveig] knows how to put a smile on people's faces."
More Madonna News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs