Madonna's 'Love Spent' From 'MDNA' Hits the Web
Following a private listening party for Madonna's upcoming studio album "MDNA", new song from the CD continues to leak. The latest track, which goes viral ahead of the album release on March 26, is a upbeat tune called "Love Spent".
Madge previewed her album during an invite-only listening party at The Agency Group in New York recently. Shortly after the event, lyrics from a song called "I Don't Give A" came out and sparked rumor that she took shots at her ex-husband, Guy Ritchie.
When asked to comment on the rumor, her representative Liz Rosenberg said, "She doesn't often explain lyrics to her songs, and she did have a few writing collaborators. I can only confirm that the response from the music press who heard the album was really exciting. They seemed to love it."
In a separate occasion, the Material Girl herself described the album as "unapologetically happy." She elaborated her statement, "I think we all need to dance a bit more these days. The world needs a breather, and [DJ/producer] Martin [Solveig] knows how to put a smile on people's faces."
More Madonna News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular