Madonna's 'Love Spent' From 'MDNA' Hits the Web
Following a private listening party for Madonna's upcoming studio album "MDNA", new song from the CD continues to leak. The latest track, which goes viral ahead of the album release on March 26, is a upbeat tune called "Love Spent".
Madge previewed her album during an invite-only listening party at The Agency Group in New York recently. Shortly after the event, lyrics from a song called "I Don't Give A" came out and sparked rumor that she took shots at her ex-husband, Guy Ritchie.
When asked to comment on the rumor, her representative Liz Rosenberg said, "She doesn't often explain lyrics to her songs, and she did have a few writing collaborators. I can only confirm that the response from the music press who heard the album was really exciting. They seemed to love it."
In a separate occasion, the Material Girl herself described the album as "unapologetically happy." She elaborated her statement, "I think we all need to dance a bit more these days. The world needs a breather, and [DJ/producer] Martin [Solveig] knows how to put a smile on people's faces."
More Madonna News
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker
- Nicole Kidman, Steve Carell and Amy Schumer Will Star in 'She Came to Me'