Jessica Simpson Fears Her Baby Girl Prefers Nikes to Christian Louboutins
Jessica Simpson has finally revealed the sex of her first child. The "Fashion Star" mentor confirms in the April 2012 issue of Elle magazine that she and fiance Eric Johnson (II) are expecting a baby girl this Spring, and further shares that the one big fear she has about her daughter is her sense
Talking about the fear, the 31-year-old singer says in her Dallas, Texas accent, "Ah swear, ah will croak if she asks me for a pair of Nikes instead of Christian Louboutins!" She goes on to point out the reason behind it, "Eric is so athletic. We're gonna have this ath-a-letic girl and I won't even be able to take her shopping."
In the interview, Simpson also recalls when she found out that she has a bun in the oven. "We were going to [go] all-day drinking...," she spills. "Ride our bikes, hang out. But I started feeling this overwhelming guilt. Why would I feel guilt at the idea of going out and having cocktails with my friends?"
The older sister of Ashlee Simpson additionally admits that she and Johnson have chosen a "nontraditional" name for their baby girl. "We're sure on the name," she dishes on. "It's nothing shocking and nothing you'll have to add to the dictionary. Still, when people hear it, they'll know ... why."
The new issue of Elle sees Simpson stripping naked on the cover to show off her baby bump. By doing so, she becomes the latest celebrity to have graced the cover of a magazine in the nude during pregnancy, following in the footsteps of Demi Moore, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Claudia Schiffer and Cindy Crawford.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake