Jay-Z to Stream His Concert Live From SXSW 2012
After showing up as a surprise guest at Kanye West's G.O.O.D Music showcase last spring, Jay-Z is set to return to South by Southwest (SXSW) festival as a headliner this year. The rap mogul won't hold just any concert since he will stream it live on YouTube and reportedly plans a big show with fellow rapper Eminem.
The gig, in conjunction with American Express, will air live from Austin City Limits on March 12 at 7 P.M. CST, and will rebroadcast on-demand from March 13-19. Fans can take part in deciding the setlist by tweeting their favorite songs. "Just use #JAYZSyncShow and #Song when you Tweet. If your song is the most requested, he'll perform it live from Austin," so it was announced.
An annual music, film and interactive conference, this year's SXSW is going to run from March 9 to March 18 in Austin Texas. It will be made merry by the likes of Talib Kweli, The Ting Tings, Rye Rye, K'naan, Grace Potter, Of Montreal, Best Coast, Gossip, Miike Snow, M. Ward, Bruce Springsteen and John Mayer.
More Jay-Z News
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head