Jay-Z to Stream His Concert Live From SXSW 2012
After showing up as a surprise guest at Kanye West's G.O.O.D Music showcase last spring, Jay-Z is set to return to South by Southwest (SXSW) festival as a headliner this year. The rap mogul won't hold just any concert since he will stream it live on YouTube and reportedly plans a big show with fellow rapper Eminem.
The gig, in conjunction with American Express, will air live from Austin City Limits on March 12 at 7 P.M. CST, and will rebroadcast on-demand from March 13-19. Fans can take part in deciding the setlist by tweeting their favorite songs. "Just use #JAYZSyncShow and #Song when you Tweet. If your song is the most requested, he'll perform it live from Austin," so it was announced.
An annual music, film and interactive conference, this year's SXSW is going to run from March 9 to March 18 in Austin Texas. It will be made merry by the likes of Talib Kweli, The Ting Tings, Rye Rye, K'naan, Grace Potter, Of Montreal, Best Coast, Gossip, Miike Snow, M. Ward, Bruce Springsteen and John Mayer.
More Jay-Z News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'