First Official Cast Photos of 'DWTS' Season 14 Unveiled
The cast of "Dancing with the Stars" season 14 have struck poses for the show's official images. Pictured alongside their respective dancing partners, the female contestants like Maria Menounos, Melissa Gilbert and Sherri Shepherd put on a glittery dress, while the guys namely Jack Wagner, Gavin DeGraw and Jaleel White rock a dapper outfit.
Two pairs, however, are not featured in the photos. They are telenovela star William Levy and his professional dancing partner Cheryl Burke, as well as Welsh opera singer Katherine Jenkins and her team mate Mark Ballas.
The 12 pairs of "DWTS" season 14 will start competing in the two-hour premiere set to air Monday, March 19 at 8/9c on ABC.
Talking about Maksim Chmerkovskiy's tough love approach, "Little House on the Prairie" actress Gilbert recently shared, "The number one thing I heard yesterday when we were rehearsing was, 'Don't talk, Shut up. I hear talking. Shut up.' It's new for me."
"The View" co-host Shepherd, meanwhile, gushed about her much younger partner Val Chmerkovskiy. "It's great! You get a young one. That's part of my strategy. Always," she jokingly said. "Get a young one. Be a cougar. It's going to work out."
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds