First Official Cast Photos of 'DWTS' Season 14 Unveiled
The cast of "Dancing with the Stars" season 14 have struck poses for the show's official images. Pictured alongside their respective dancing partners, the female contestants like Maria Menounos, Melissa Gilbert and Sherri Shepherd put on a glittery dress, while the guys namely Jack Wagner, Gavin DeGraw and Jaleel White rock a dapper outfit.
Two pairs, however, are not featured in the photos. They are telenovela star William Levy and his professional dancing partner Cheryl Burke, as well as Welsh opera singer Katherine Jenkins and her team mate Mark Ballas.
The 12 pairs of "DWTS" season 14 will start competing in the two-hour premiere set to air Monday, March 19 at 8/9c on ABC.
Talking about Maksim Chmerkovskiy's tough love approach, "Little House on the Prairie" actress Gilbert recently shared, "The number one thing I heard yesterday when we were rehearsing was, 'Don't talk, Shut up. I hear talking. Shut up.' It's new for me."
"The View" co-host Shepherd, meanwhile, gushed about her much younger partner Val Chmerkovskiy. "It's great! You get a young one. That's part of my strategy. Always," she jokingly said. "Get a young one. Be a cougar. It's going to work out."
More Dancing with the Stars News
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together