First Official Cast Photos of 'DWTS' Season 14 Unveiled
The cast of "Dancing with the Stars" season 14 have struck poses for the show's official images. Pictured alongside their respective dancing partners, the female contestants like Maria Menounos, Melissa Gilbert and Sherri Shepherd put on a glittery dress, while the guys namely Jack Wagner, Gavin DeGraw and Jaleel White rock a dapper outfit.
Two pairs, however, are not featured in the photos. They are telenovela star William Levy and his professional dancing partner Cheryl Burke, as well as Welsh opera singer Katherine Jenkins and her team mate Mark Ballas.
The 12 pairs of "DWTS" season 14 will start competing in the two-hour premiere set to air Monday, March 19 at 8/9c on ABC.
Talking about Maksim Chmerkovskiy's tough love approach, "Little House on the Prairie" actress Gilbert recently shared, "The number one thing I heard yesterday when we were rehearsing was, 'Don't talk, Shut up. I hear talking. Shut up.' It's new for me."
"The View" co-host Shepherd, meanwhile, gushed about her much younger partner Val Chmerkovskiy. "It's great! You get a young one. That's part of my strategy. Always," she jokingly said. "Get a young one. Be a cougar. It's going to work out."
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal