'Prometheus' Viral Uncovers Stunning Star Map Photo From Weyland Industries
Another viral campaign has been unleashed by the marketing team for Ridley Scott's "Prometheus". On the film's viral site "weylandindustries.com", a fresh high-resolution image has been debuted, showing dazzling lighting effects that form a star map in what seems to be the Weyland Industries control room.
On Tuesday, March 6, the official "Prometheus" Twitter page posted a note, inviting fans to invest in Weyland Industries by logging on to its viral website and clicking "Register for Information" in the upper-right corner. That was, apparently, part of a puzzle which user @MOVIELORD101 has solved, and the result was the stunning new still.
Before unveiling the photo, the highly anticipated space thriller has premiered a viral clip featuring Guy Pearce's ambitious character Peter Weyland. The entrepreneur makes a speech at TED conference in 2023 while convincingly promoting a world change through his dominating company.
In "Prometheus", director Scott creates a groundbreaking mythology, in which a team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth. The discovery leads them on a thrilling journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.
Set to be released in the U.S. on June 8, the sci-fi movie also stars Noomi Rapace, Logan Marshall-Green, Michael Fassbender, Ben Foster, Charlize Theron and Idris Elba.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman