'Prometheus' Viral Uncovers Stunning Star Map Photo From Weyland Industries
Another viral campaign has been unleashed by the marketing team for Ridley Scott's "Prometheus". On the film's viral site "weylandindustries.com", a fresh high-resolution image has been debuted, showing dazzling lighting effects that form a star map in what seems to be the Weyland Industries control room.
On Tuesday, March 6, the official "Prometheus" Twitter page posted a note, inviting fans to invest in Weyland Industries by logging on to its viral website and clicking "Register for Information" in the upper-right corner. That was, apparently, part of a puzzle which user @MOVIELORD101 has solved, and the result was the stunning new still.
Before unveiling the photo, the highly anticipated space thriller has premiered a viral clip featuring Guy Pearce's ambitious character Peter Weyland. The entrepreneur makes a speech at TED conference in 2023 while convincingly promoting a world change through his dominating company.
In "Prometheus", director Scott creates a groundbreaking mythology, in which a team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth. The discovery leads them on a thrilling journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.
Set to be released in the U.S. on June 8, the sci-fi movie also stars Noomi Rapace, Logan Marshall-Green, Michael Fassbender, Ben Foster, Charlize Theron and Idris Elba.
More Prometheus News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal