Kim Kardashian Photographed With Thinning Patch of Hair While in Paris
Kim Kardashian could be having some hair problems. The star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is known for her long luscious locks, but when arriving in Paris on Tuesday, March 6 for its Fashion Week, she was photographed sporting a thinning patch of hair on the right side of her head.
At time of the photos, the estranged wife of Kris Humphries was waiting for her luggage at Charles De Gaulle airport. Radar Online speculated that the pull of hair extensions is likely to blame for her semi-bald spot. Still, there could be a chance that it was only a result of her snoozing on the plane given the look of her tousled hair.
As for her overall look, the older sister of Khloe Kardashian was casual but chic. She put on a knitted sweater under a leather biker jacket and paired them up with washout black denim jeans. The 31-year-old also wore a pair of sky-high stilettos.
Kim flew to the City of Light a day after it was revealed that her estranged husband's sister, Kaela Humphries, has landed a modeling contract. Ford Models announced on Monday, March 5 that Kaela will be a part of the agency's plus-size division. Kris himself has congratulated his sister through his Twitter as writing, "Congrats to my sister @Kaelahumphries for officially signing with Ford!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics