Kim Kardashian Photographed With Thinning Patch of Hair While in Paris
Kim Kardashian could be having some hair problems. The star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is known for her long luscious locks, but when arriving in Paris on Tuesday, March 6 for its Fashion Week, she was photographed sporting a thinning patch of hair on the right side of her head.
At time of the photos, the estranged wife of Kris Humphries was waiting for her luggage at Charles De Gaulle airport. Radar Online speculated that the pull of hair extensions is likely to blame for her semi-bald spot. Still, there could be a chance that it was only a result of her snoozing on the plane given the look of her tousled hair.
As for her overall look, the older sister of Khloe Kardashian was casual but chic. She put on a knitted sweater under a leather biker jacket and paired them up with washout black denim jeans. The 31-year-old also wore a pair of sky-high stilettos.
Kim flew to the City of Light a day after it was revealed that her estranged husband's sister, Kaela Humphries, has landed a modeling contract. Ford Models announced on Monday, March 5 that Kaela will be a part of the agency's plus-size division. Kris himself has congratulated his sister through his Twitter as writing, "Congrats to my sister @Kaelahumphries for officially signing with Ford!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo