Paparazzi Confuse Debbie Harry With Lindsay Lohan Despite 41-Year-Old Age Difference
Several paparazzi might have mixed up Debbie Harry and Lindsay Lohan. On Sunday, March 4, a number of photographers swarmed the former Blondie frontwoman when she left the Mercer Hotel in New York morning after mistaking her for the "Mean Girls" actress, it has been reported.
Splash photographers were among those waiting for Lohan's exit from the hotel that day. To E! News, they claimed to know right from the start that it was the 66-year-old rocker, but noted that other photogs took a few frames before coming to realization. They did admit, "Debbie bore a striking resemblance, albeit older, to the young starlet."
When exiting Mercer, 66-year-old Harry rocked platinum blond bangs and wore aviator sunglasses and black hooded sweatshirt. Her outfits were similar to those worn by 25-year-old Lohan when she was spotted two days earlier. The younger celeb was staying at the hotel for her "Saturday Night Live" hosting gig.
This was not the first time Lohan was mistaken for other people though. Back in 2011, the April Booth of "Machete" was confused with fashion designer Donatella Versace when making an appearance at the Cynthia Rowley fashion show in New York. Several years earlier, she was mistaken for rocker Courtney Love.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic