Paparazzi Confuse Debbie Harry With Lindsay Lohan Despite 41-Year-Old Age Difference
Several paparazzi might have mixed up Debbie Harry and Lindsay Lohan. On Sunday, March 4, a number of photographers swarmed the former Blondie frontwoman when she left the Mercer Hotel in New York morning after mistaking her for the "Mean Girls" actress, it has been reported.
Splash photographers were among those waiting for Lohan's exit from the hotel that day. To E! News, they claimed to know right from the start that it was the 66-year-old rocker, but noted that other photogs took a few frames before coming to realization. They did admit, "Debbie bore a striking resemblance, albeit older, to the young starlet."
When exiting Mercer, 66-year-old Harry rocked platinum blond bangs and wore aviator sunglasses and black hooded sweatshirt. Her outfits were similar to those worn by 25-year-old Lohan when she was spotted two days earlier. The younger celeb was staying at the hotel for her "Saturday Night Live" hosting gig.
This was not the first time Lohan was mistaken for other people though. Back in 2011, the April Booth of "Machete" was confused with fashion designer Donatella Versace when making an appearance at the Cynthia Rowley fashion show in New York. Several years earlier, she was mistaken for rocker Courtney Love.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer