Paparazzi Confuse Debbie Harry With Lindsay Lohan Despite 41-Year-Old Age Difference
Several paparazzi might have mixed up Debbie Harry and Lindsay Lohan. On Sunday, March 4, a number of photographers swarmed the former Blondie frontwoman when she left the Mercer Hotel in New York morning after mistaking her for the "Mean Girls" actress, it has been reported.
Splash photographers were among those waiting for Lohan's exit from the hotel that day. To E! News, they claimed to know right from the start that it was the 66-year-old rocker, but noted that other photogs took a few frames before coming to realization. They did admit, "Debbie bore a striking resemblance, albeit older, to the young starlet."
When exiting Mercer, 66-year-old Harry rocked platinum blond bangs and wore aviator sunglasses and black hooded sweatshirt. Her outfits were similar to those worn by 25-year-old Lohan when she was spotted two days earlier. The younger celeb was staying at the hotel for her "Saturday Night Live" hosting gig.
This was not the first time Lohan was mistaken for other people though. Back in 2011, the April Booth of "Machete" was confused with fashion designer Donatella Versace when making an appearance at the Cynthia Rowley fashion show in New York. Several years earlier, she was mistaken for rocker Courtney Love.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo