FX's 'Justified' Renewed for Fourth Season
"Justified" is yet to wrap up its third season, but FX has given it an early renewal. The network announced on Tuesday, March 6 that it has picked up the drama series for a fourth season, which will consist of 13 new episodes.
" 'Justified is one of television's best series and this season has reinforced that excellence," so FX's programming head, Nick Grad, said in a statement addressing the renewal. Praising the work of creator Graham Yost, the writing team as well as the cast ensemble featuring Timothy Olyphant, he added, "We look forward to many more seasons to come."
"Justified" season 3, which will have its finale aired on April 10, has been averaging 4.3 million viewers. Someone will be killed in the remainders of the season and executive producer Graham Yost recently told Entertainment Weekly, "It provides an engine for Raylan to get the bad guy."
"That becomes the drive for the last episode," he went on teasing. "The last episode is get Quarles. I'll tell you that. How that plays out with Quarles, and Raylan, and Limehouse, and Boyd, and Arlo - that's our season."
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation