FX's 'Justified' Renewed for Fourth Season
"Justified" is yet to wrap up its third season, but FX has given it an early renewal. The network announced on Tuesday, March 6 that it has picked up the drama series for a fourth season, which will consist of 13 new episodes.
" 'Justified is one of television's best series and this season has reinforced that excellence," so FX's programming head, Nick Grad, said in a statement addressing the renewal. Praising the work of creator Graham Yost, the writing team as well as the cast ensemble featuring Timothy Olyphant, he added, "We look forward to many more seasons to come."
"Justified" season 3, which will have its finale aired on April 10, has been averaging 4.3 million viewers. Someone will be killed in the remainders of the season and executive producer Graham Yost recently told Entertainment Weekly, "It provides an engine for Raylan to get the bad guy."
"That becomes the drive for the last episode," he went on teasing. "The last episode is get Quarles. I'll tell you that. How that plays out with Quarles, and Raylan, and Limehouse, and Boyd, and Arlo - that's our season."
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army