FX's 'Justified' Renewed for Fourth Season
"Justified" is yet to wrap up its third season, but FX has given it an early renewal. The network announced on Tuesday, March 6 that it has picked up the drama series for a fourth season, which will consist of 13 new episodes.
" 'Justified is one of television's best series and this season has reinforced that excellence," so FX's programming head, Nick Grad, said in a statement addressing the renewal. Praising the work of creator Graham Yost, the writing team as well as the cast ensemble featuring Timothy Olyphant, he added, "We look forward to many more seasons to come."
"Justified" season 3, which will have its finale aired on April 10, has been averaging 4.3 million viewers. Someone will be killed in the remainders of the season and executive producer Graham Yost recently told Entertainment Weekly, "It provides an engine for Raylan to get the bad guy."
"That becomes the drive for the last episode," he went on teasing. "The last episode is get Quarles. I'll tell you that. How that plays out with Quarles, and Raylan, and Limehouse, and Boyd, and Arlo - that's our season."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences