Peter Gabriel Wants Music Pulled After Rush Limbaugh's Case
Peter Gabriel is unhappy of Rush Limbaugh's attack on birth control advocate Sandra Fluke. He has released a statement to clarify that he has nothing to do with the radio host although his song "Sledgehammer" can be heard playing in the background while Gabriel was ranting.
Gabriel has asked his music to be pulled from Limbaugh's radio show. "Peter was appalled to learn that his music was linked to Rush Limbaugh's extraordinary attack on Sandra Fluke. It is obvious from anyone that knows Peter's work that he would never approve such a use," Gabriel said.
He continued, "He has asked his representatives to make sure his music is withdrawn and especially from these unfair aggressive and ignorant comments".
Limbaugh, a conservative talk show host called Georgetown law student Sandra Fluke, a "slut" and a "prostitute" on Wednesday.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit