'Pretty Little Liars' 2.24 Sneak Peeks: Alison and 'A' Communicating Through Ads
The girls are finding another clue in the mystery surrounding Alison's death when "Pretty Little Liars" returns next week. Spencer is the one who figures it out that Alison and "A" were communicating through classified ads before Alison's death and they even agreed to meet by the doll hospital the girls previously found.
Meanwhile, Jenna is eager to remove the bandage from her eye to find out the result of her eye surgery, that could bring about more than just the possibility of regaining her sight. Also in the same outing, Aria visits Ezra in his office while her father is out of town.
As Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer's search for the meaning of new clues leads them to a little boy that knows more than he leads onto, the four girls may learn secrets that are stashed away on the shelves between forgotten playmates.
"If These Dolls Could Talk" will air Monday, March 12 at 8/7c on ABC Family. A week later, the show promises to unveil who "A" really is in the season finale.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.24 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.24 clip#1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.24 clip#2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.24 clip#3:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!