'Pretty Little Liars' 2.24 Sneak Peeks: Alison and 'A' Communicating Through Ads
The girls are finding another clue in the mystery surrounding Alison's death when "Pretty Little Liars" returns next week. Spencer is the one who figures it out that Alison and "A" were communicating through classified ads before Alison's death and they even agreed to meet by the doll hospital the girls previously found.
Meanwhile, Jenna is eager to remove the bandage from her eye to find out the result of her eye surgery, that could bring about more than just the possibility of regaining her sight. Also in the same outing, Aria visits Ezra in his office while her father is out of town.
As Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer's search for the meaning of new clues leads them to a little boy that knows more than he leads onto, the four girls may learn secrets that are stashed away on the shelves between forgotten playmates.
"If These Dolls Could Talk" will air Monday, March 12 at 8/7c on ABC Family. A week later, the show promises to unveil who "A" really is in the season finale.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.24 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.24 clip#1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.24 clip#2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.24 clip#3:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her