'Pretty Little Liars' 2.24 Sneak Peeks: Alison and 'A' Communicating Through Ads
The girls are finding another clue in the mystery surrounding Alison's death when "Pretty Little Liars" returns next week. Spencer is the one who figures it out that Alison and "A" were communicating through classified ads before Alison's death and they even agreed to meet by the doll hospital the girls previously found.
Meanwhile, Jenna is eager to remove the bandage from her eye to find out the result of her eye surgery, that could bring about more than just the possibility of regaining her sight. Also in the same outing, Aria visits Ezra in his office while her father is out of town.
As Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer's search for the meaning of new clues leads them to a little boy that knows more than he leads onto, the four girls may learn secrets that are stashed away on the shelves between forgotten playmates.
"If These Dolls Could Talk" will air Monday, March 12 at 8/7c on ABC Family. A week later, the show promises to unveil who "A" really is in the season finale.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.24 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.24 clip#1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.24 clip#2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.24 clip#3:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story