'Pretty Little Liars' 2.24 Sneak Peeks: Alison and 'A' Communicating Through Ads
The girls are finding another clue in the mystery surrounding Alison's death when "Pretty Little Liars" returns next week. Spencer is the one who figures it out that Alison and "A" were communicating through classified ads before Alison's death and they even agreed to meet by the doll hospital the girls previously found.
Meanwhile, Jenna is eager to remove the bandage from her eye to find out the result of her eye surgery, that could bring about more than just the possibility of regaining her sight. Also in the same outing, Aria visits Ezra in his office while her father is out of town.
As Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer's search for the meaning of new clues leads them to a little boy that knows more than he leads onto, the four girls may learn secrets that are stashed away on the shelves between forgotten playmates.
"If These Dolls Could Talk" will air Monday, March 12 at 8/7c on ABC Family. A week later, the show promises to unveil who "A" really is in the season finale.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.24 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.24 clip#1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.24 clip#2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.24 clip#3:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...