'Pretty Little Liars' 2.24 Sneak Peeks: Alison and 'A' Communicating Through Ads
The girls are finding another clue in the mystery surrounding Alison's death when "Pretty Little Liars" returns next week. Spencer is the one who figures it out that Alison and "A" were communicating through classified ads before Alison's death and they even agreed to meet by the doll hospital the girls previously found.
Meanwhile, Jenna is eager to remove the bandage from her eye to find out the result of her eye surgery, that could bring about more than just the possibility of regaining her sight. Also in the same outing, Aria visits Ezra in his office while her father is out of town.
As Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer's search for the meaning of new clues leads them to a little boy that knows more than he leads onto, the four girls may learn secrets that are stashed away on the shelves between forgotten playmates.
"If These Dolls Could Talk" will air Monday, March 12 at 8/7c on ABC Family. A week later, the show promises to unveil who "A" really is in the season finale.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.24 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.24 clip#1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.24 clip#2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.24 clip#3:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance