'Terra Nova' Canceled by FOX, Pitched to Other Networks
"Terra Nova" failed to get a renewal order from FOX. After months of speculations about whether or not the show will return for a second season, the network has finally decided to pull the plug on the prehistoric dino drama after only one season.
Though FOX canceled the big-budgeted sci-fi series, it does not necessarily mean the end of the show. Studio 20th Century Fox TV says it's trying to keep "Terra Nova" alive by shopping it to other networks.
Announcing the cancellation, lead actor Jason O'Mara took to Twitter on Monday, March 5 to write, "Bad news guys, Terra Nova has been cancelled by @FoxBroadcasting. We're gonna try and get another network to do it. Stand by."
Averaging 7.52 million viewers and a 2.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic, "Terra Nova" will likely become the highest-rated canceled show of the season. Words are, the executives at FOX are not too fond of the show, which is also deemed one of the season's most expensive series to produce.
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick