Willow Smith Goes Neon Green for Third Hair Change in a Month
Willow Smith continues to offer fans different look of herself as she undergoes another hair change. Around a week after lightening her brunette locks to a platinum blonde, the daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith debuts neon green locks through a series of photos she posted on her Instagram account.
Some of the shots feature the "Whip My Hair" singer in various poses while wearing a tie-dye T-shirt, and some others display her making silly expressions for the camera. She shared each picture with short messages, such as "Rebel Out!" or "I am starting a LAGIT thingy with people around the world like @eeeeeeeeeeb ... Can share ALL of their styles... #uniqlook."
This isn't the first time Willow dyed her hair green though. The younger sister of actor Jaden Smith pulled off funky green and yellow braids when stepping out of her hotel in London, England back in March 2011. She was, at the time, on tour with pop sensation Justin Bieber.
Willow first underwent drastic hair change in early February when she debuted a shaved head in several photos she put on her WhoSay account. Weeks later, she showed off her blonde look as she embraced her nerdy side in a photo taken while she was hanging out with her friends at Subway. The shot displayed her rocking a red-and-black sweater, a cream-colored top, and a pair of oversized glasses.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences