Willow Smith Goes Neon Green for Third Hair Change in a Month
Willow Smith continues to offer fans different look of herself as she undergoes another hair change. Around a week after lightening her brunette locks to a platinum blonde, the daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith debuts neon green locks through a series of photos she posted on her Instagram account.
Some of the shots feature the "Whip My Hair" singer in various poses while wearing a tie-dye T-shirt, and some others display her making silly expressions for the camera. She shared each picture with short messages, such as "Rebel Out!" or "I am starting a LAGIT thingy with people around the world like @eeeeeeeeeeb ... Can share ALL of their styles... #uniqlook."
This isn't the first time Willow dyed her hair green though. The younger sister of actor Jaden Smith pulled off funky green and yellow braids when stepping out of her hotel in London, England back in March 2011. She was, at the time, on tour with pop sensation Justin Bieber.
Willow first underwent drastic hair change in early February when she debuted a shaved head in several photos she put on her WhoSay account. Weeks later, she showed off her blonde look as she embraced her nerdy side in a photo taken while she was hanging out with her friends at Subway. The shot displayed her rocking a red-and-black sweater, a cream-colored top, and a pair of oversized glasses.
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight