Lindsay Lohan-Hosted 'SNL' Posts Second Best Ratings of the Season
Despite criticisms over her "Saturday Night Live" performance, Lindsay Lohan delivered big ratings for the show. The March 3 edition hosted by the "Labor Pains" starlet drew a 5.5 overnight household rating.
It marked the show's highest-scoring regular performance of the season. It only placed behind a January 7 episode hosted by Charles Barkley, which was boosted by a primetime NFL Wild Card playoff game earlier in the evening.
Lohan poked fun at her personal troubles in the latest episode of "SNL", which marked the fourth time she's hosting the show. Jon Hamm and Jimmy Fallon made cameos, while Jack White served as the musical guest.
Though she was criticized for her bad acting and for stumbling through her lines, 25-year-old Lohan reportedly felt that she was doing a great job on the NBC variety series. Still, she understood that it was not a perfect show.
More Saturday Night Live News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56