Lindsay Lohan-Hosted 'SNL' Posts Second Best Ratings of the Season
Despite criticisms over her "Saturday Night Live" performance, Lindsay Lohan delivered big ratings for the show. The March 3 edition hosted by the "Labor Pains" starlet drew a 5.5 overnight household rating.
It marked the show's highest-scoring regular performance of the season. It only placed behind a January 7 episode hosted by Charles Barkley, which was boosted by a primetime NFL Wild Card playoff game earlier in the evening.
Lohan poked fun at her personal troubles in the latest episode of "SNL", which marked the fourth time she's hosting the show. Jon Hamm and Jimmy Fallon made cameos, while Jack White served as the musical guest.
Though she was criticized for her bad acting and for stumbling through her lines, 25-year-old Lohan reportedly felt that she was doing a great job on the NBC variety series. Still, she understood that it was not a perfect show.
More Saturday Night Live News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'