Lindsay Lohan-Hosted 'SNL' Posts Second Best Ratings of the Season
Despite criticisms over her "Saturday Night Live" performance, Lindsay Lohan delivered big ratings for the show. The March 3 edition hosted by the "Labor Pains" starlet drew a 5.5 overnight household rating.
It marked the show's highest-scoring regular performance of the season. It only placed behind a January 7 episode hosted by Charles Barkley, which was boosted by a primetime NFL Wild Card playoff game earlier in the evening.
Lohan poked fun at her personal troubles in the latest episode of "SNL", which marked the fourth time she's hosting the show. Jon Hamm and Jimmy Fallon made cameos, while Jack White served as the musical guest.
Though she was criticized for her bad acting and for stumbling through her lines, 25-year-old Lohan reportedly felt that she was doing a great job on the NBC variety series. Still, she understood that it was not a perfect show.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!