Lindsay Lohan-Hosted 'SNL' Posts Second Best Ratings of the Season
Despite criticisms over her "Saturday Night Live" performance, Lindsay Lohan delivered big ratings for the show. The March 3 edition hosted by the "Labor Pains" starlet drew a 5.5 overnight household rating.
It marked the show's highest-scoring regular performance of the season. It only placed behind a January 7 episode hosted by Charles Barkley, which was boosted by a primetime NFL Wild Card playoff game earlier in the evening.
Lohan poked fun at her personal troubles in the latest episode of "SNL", which marked the fourth time she's hosting the show. Jon Hamm and Jimmy Fallon made cameos, while Jack White served as the musical guest.
Though she was criticized for her bad acting and for stumbling through her lines, 25-year-old Lohan reportedly felt that she was doing a great job on the NBC variety series. Still, she understood that it was not a perfect show.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame