Lindsay Lohan-Hosted 'SNL' Posts Second Best Ratings of the Season
Despite criticisms over her "Saturday Night Live" performance, Lindsay Lohan delivered big ratings for the show. The March 3 edition hosted by the "Labor Pains" starlet drew a 5.5 overnight household rating.
It marked the show's highest-scoring regular performance of the season. It only placed behind a January 7 episode hosted by Charles Barkley, which was boosted by a primetime NFL Wild Card playoff game earlier in the evening.
Lohan poked fun at her personal troubles in the latest episode of "SNL", which marked the fourth time she's hosting the show. Jon Hamm and Jimmy Fallon made cameos, while Jack White served as the musical guest.
Though she was criticized for her bad acting and for stumbling through her lines, 25-year-old Lohan reportedly felt that she was doing a great job on the NBC variety series. Still, she understood that it was not a perfect show.
More Saturday Night Live News
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video