Video: Jack White Rocks 'Saturday Night Live' With Two New Songs
Jack White performed on "Saturday Night Live" during the March 3 episode where Lindsay Lohan served as a host. The former member of The White Stripes sang two of his new solo songs from upcoming album "Blunderbuss", which is due in the United States on April 24.
In his first set, Jack crooned "Love Interruption" over mild electric guitar riffs and was accompanied by an all-female band with Ruby Amanfu as a backing vocalist. When returning to the stage for a second performance, he brought an all-male band and rocked out "Sixteen Saltines".
Earlier on the "SNL", Lindsay opened the show by making fun of herself. The "Mean Girls" star received words of support and assurance from Keenan Thompson, Kristen Wiig and Jimmy Fallon. Jon Hamm also made an appearance, but he's there to take over the hosting gig, just in case if she couldn't do it.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'