Video: Jack White Rocks 'Saturday Night Live' With Two New Songs
Jack White performed on "Saturday Night Live" during the March 3 episode where Lindsay Lohan served as a host. The former member of The White Stripes sang two of his new solo songs from upcoming album "Blunderbuss", which is due in the United States on April 24.
In his first set, Jack crooned "Love Interruption" over mild electric guitar riffs and was accompanied by an all-female band with Ruby Amanfu as a backing vocalist. When returning to the stage for a second performance, he brought an all-male band and rocked out "Sixteen Saltines".
Earlier on the "SNL", Lindsay opened the show by making fun of herself. The "Mean Girls" star received words of support and assurance from Keenan Thompson, Kristen Wiig and Jimmy Fallon. Jon Hamm also made an appearance, but he's there to take over the hosting gig, just in case if she couldn't do it.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'