Video: Jack White Rocks 'Saturday Night Live' With Two New Songs
Jack White performed on "Saturday Night Live" during the March 3 episode where Lindsay Lohan served as a host. The former member of The White Stripes sang two of his new solo songs from upcoming album "Blunderbuss", which is due in the United States on April 24.
In his first set, Jack crooned "Love Interruption" over mild electric guitar riffs and was accompanied by an all-female band with Ruby Amanfu as a backing vocalist. When returning to the stage for a second performance, he brought an all-male band and rocked out "Sixteen Saltines".
Earlier on the "SNL", Lindsay opened the show by making fun of herself. The "Mean Girls" star received words of support and assurance from Keenan Thompson, Kristen Wiig and Jimmy Fallon. Jon Hamm also made an appearance, but he's there to take over the hosting gig, just in case if she couldn't do it.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes