Video: Jack White Rocks 'Saturday Night Live' With Two New Songs
Jack White performed on "Saturday Night Live" during the March 3 episode where Lindsay Lohan served as a host. The former member of The White Stripes sang two of his new solo songs from upcoming album "Blunderbuss", which is due in the United States on April 24.
In his first set, Jack crooned "Love Interruption" over mild electric guitar riffs and was accompanied by an all-female band with Ruby Amanfu as a backing vocalist. When returning to the stage for a second performance, he brought an all-male band and rocked out "Sixteen Saltines".
Earlier on the "SNL", Lindsay opened the show by making fun of herself. The "Mean Girls" star received words of support and assurance from Keenan Thompson, Kristen Wiig and Jimmy Fallon. Jon Hamm also made an appearance, but he's there to take over the hosting gig, just in case if she couldn't do it.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'