Video: Jack White Rocks 'Saturday Night Live' With Two New Songs
Jack White performed on "Saturday Night Live" during the March 3 episode where Lindsay Lohan served as a host. The former member of The White Stripes sang two of his new solo songs from upcoming album "Blunderbuss", which is due in the United States on April 24.
In his first set, Jack crooned "Love Interruption" over mild electric guitar riffs and was accompanied by an all-female band with Ruby Amanfu as a backing vocalist. When returning to the stage for a second performance, he brought an all-male band and rocked out "Sixteen Saltines".
Earlier on the "SNL", Lindsay opened the show by making fun of herself. The "Mean Girls" star received words of support and assurance from Keenan Thompson, Kristen Wiig and Jimmy Fallon. Jon Hamm also made an appearance, but he's there to take over the hosting gig, just in case if she couldn't do it.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding