Report: Ashton Kutcher Visited Demi Moore in Rehab
Ashton Kutcher supports his estranged wife Demi Moore who was having a health crisis and was seeking help in rehab. The "Two and a Half Men" star visited her during the treatment although it doesn't mean "they are not getting back together," a source said.
The source also told People that he went because "he knew it was important to her daughters". Kutcher has maintained a good relationship with Moore's three daughters with ex-husband Bruce Willis despite the split. He is especially close with 23-year-old Rumer Willis.
However, Kutcher is also moving forward with a single life. He stepped out to attend Television Academy's 21st Annual Hall of Fame Ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel ballroom on Thursday, March 1, the same day Moore reportedly left the facility treatment.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival