Report: Ashton Kutcher Visited Demi Moore in Rehab
Ashton Kutcher supports his estranged wife Demi Moore who was having a health crisis and was seeking help in rehab. The "Two and a Half Men" star visited her during the treatment although it doesn't mean "they are not getting back together," a source said.
The source also told People that he went because "he knew it was important to her daughters". Kutcher has maintained a good relationship with Moore's three daughters with ex-husband Bruce Willis despite the split. He is especially close with 23-year-old Rumer Willis.
However, Kutcher is also moving forward with a single life. He stepped out to attend Television Academy's 21st Annual Hall of Fame Ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel ballroom on Thursday, March 1, the same day Moore reportedly left the facility treatment.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?