Report: Ashton Kutcher Visited Demi Moore in Rehab
Ashton Kutcher supports his estranged wife Demi Moore who was having a health crisis and was seeking help in rehab. The "Two and a Half Men" star visited her during the treatment although it doesn't mean "they are not getting back together," a source said.
The source also told People that he went because "he knew it was important to her daughters". Kutcher has maintained a good relationship with Moore's three daughters with ex-husband Bruce Willis despite the split. He is especially close with 23-year-old Rumer Willis.
However, Kutcher is also moving forward with a single life. He stepped out to attend Television Academy's 21st Annual Hall of Fame Ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel ballroom on Thursday, March 1, the same day Moore reportedly left the facility treatment.
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together