Report: Ashton Kutcher Visited Demi Moore in Rehab
Ashton Kutcher supports his estranged wife Demi Moore who was having a health crisis and was seeking help in rehab. The "Two and a Half Men" star visited her during the treatment although it doesn't mean "they are not getting back together," a source said.
The source also told People that he went because "he knew it was important to her daughters". Kutcher has maintained a good relationship with Moore's three daughters with ex-husband Bruce Willis despite the split. He is especially close with 23-year-old Rumer Willis.
However, Kutcher is also moving forward with a single life. He stepped out to attend Television Academy's 21st Annual Hall of Fame Ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel ballroom on Thursday, March 1, the same day Moore reportedly left the facility treatment.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?