Report: Ashton Kutcher Visited Demi Moore in Rehab
Ashton Kutcher supports his estranged wife Demi Moore who was having a health crisis and was seeking help in rehab. The "Two and a Half Men" star visited her during the treatment although it doesn't mean "they are not getting back together," a source said.
The source also told People that he went because "he knew it was important to her daughters". Kutcher has maintained a good relationship with Moore's three daughters with ex-husband Bruce Willis despite the split. He is especially close with 23-year-old Rumer Willis.
However, Kutcher is also moving forward with a single life. He stepped out to attend Television Academy's 21st Annual Hall of Fame Ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel ballroom on Thursday, March 1, the same day Moore reportedly left the facility treatment.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal