Justin Bieber Wants to Be Dad at 28
Justin Bieber once again utters his intention to start family at a young age. The pop star who just turned 18 on March 1 said he wants to build his own family at the age of 28. "I see myself in 10 years having a family. Twenty-eight, that's a good time to really have a family 'cause I want to be a young dad," he said in an interview with MTV News.
Before fans begin to speculate anything, he added, "Maybe, [it's a] long time away though. Don't get any ideas, people. It's not happening anytime soon." But family is not the only thing he sees in the future. "I see myself acting. I have some ideas right now I'm working on," he said. The boyfriend of Selena Gomez recently made a cameo in an Oscars sketch with host Billy Crystal.
However, Bieber is taking one year at a time. "Eighteen's going to be fun. I look forward to a lot of touring and a lot of spending time with my fans, so 18 is going to be a great year," he said.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart