Justin Bieber Wants to Be Dad at 28
Justin Bieber once again utters his intention to start family at a young age. The pop star who just turned 18 on March 1 said he wants to build his own family at the age of 28. "I see myself in 10 years having a family. Twenty-eight, that's a good time to really have a family 'cause I want to be a young dad," he said in an interview with MTV News.
Before fans begin to speculate anything, he added, "Maybe, [it's a] long time away though. Don't get any ideas, people. It's not happening anytime soon." But family is not the only thing he sees in the future. "I see myself acting. I have some ideas right now I'm working on," he said. The boyfriend of Selena Gomez recently made a cameo in an Oscars sketch with host Billy Crystal.
However, Bieber is taking one year at a time. "Eighteen's going to be fun. I look forward to a lot of touring and a lot of spending time with my fans, so 18 is going to be a great year," he said.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed