Justin Bieber Wants to Be Dad at 28
Justin Bieber once again utters his intention to start family at a young age. The pop star who just turned 18 on March 1 said he wants to build his own family at the age of 28. "I see myself in 10 years having a family. Twenty-eight, that's a good time to really have a family 'cause I want to be a young dad," he said in an interview with MTV News.
Before fans begin to speculate anything, he added, "Maybe, [it's a] long time away though. Don't get any ideas, people. It's not happening anytime soon." But family is not the only thing he sees in the future. "I see myself acting. I have some ideas right now I'm working on," he said. The boyfriend of Selena Gomez recently made a cameo in an Oscars sketch with host Billy Crystal.
However, Bieber is taking one year at a time. "Eighteen's going to be fun. I look forward to a lot of touring and a lot of spending time with my fans, so 18 is going to be a great year," he said.
More Justin Bieber News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image