Justin Bieber Wants to Be Dad at 28
Justin Bieber once again utters his intention to start family at a young age. The pop star who just turned 18 on March 1 said he wants to build his own family at the age of 28. "I see myself in 10 years having a family. Twenty-eight, that's a good time to really have a family 'cause I want to be a young dad," he said in an interview with MTV News.
Before fans begin to speculate anything, he added, "Maybe, [it's a] long time away though. Don't get any ideas, people. It's not happening anytime soon." But family is not the only thing he sees in the future. "I see myself acting. I have some ideas right now I'm working on," he said. The boyfriend of Selena Gomez recently made a cameo in an Oscars sketch with host Billy Crystal.
However, Bieber is taking one year at a time. "Eighteen's going to be fun. I look forward to a lot of touring and a lot of spending time with my fans, so 18 is going to be a great year," he said.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake