Justin Bieber Wants to Be Dad at 28
Justin Bieber once again utters his intention to start family at a young age. The pop star who just turned 18 on March 1 said he wants to build his own family at the age of 28. "I see myself in 10 years having a family. Twenty-eight, that's a good time to really have a family 'cause I want to be a young dad," he said in an interview with MTV News.
Before fans begin to speculate anything, he added, "Maybe, [it's a] long time away though. Don't get any ideas, people. It's not happening anytime soon." But family is not the only thing he sees in the future. "I see myself acting. I have some ideas right now I'm working on," he said. The boyfriend of Selena Gomez recently made a cameo in an Oscars sketch with host Billy Crystal.
However, Bieber is taking one year at a time. "Eighteen's going to be fun. I look forward to a lot of touring and a lot of spending time with my fans, so 18 is going to be a great year," he said.
More Justin Bieber News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans