Fresh Trailer for 'Paranorman' Uncovers More Spooky Scenes
A fresh trailer for "Paranorman" has made its way out onto the web. Compared to the first promotional video, this new sneak peek includes narration that gives a clearer description of the storyline. It also highlights more spooky scenes and Norman's bond with his only buddy as well as his relationship with his family, friends at school and neighbors.
Norman is a misunderstood boy who is able to speak with the dead. As his small town comes under siege by zombies, the boy becomes the only one who could stop the rage. In addition to the zombies, this young ghoul whisperer will have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst of all, moronic grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse, but he may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits.
Joining the voice cast of "Paranorman" are Kodi Smit-McPhee, Anna Kendrick, Casey Affleck, John Goodman and Bernard Hill. Sam Fell and Chris Butler team up to direct the one-stop motion picture, which is set to open in theaters across the United States on August 17, 2012.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special