Fresh Trailer for 'Paranorman' Uncovers More Spooky Scenes
A fresh trailer for "Paranorman" has made its way out onto the web. Compared to the first promotional video, this new sneak peek includes narration that gives a clearer description of the storyline. It also highlights more spooky scenes and Norman's bond with his only buddy as well as his relationship with his family, friends at school and neighbors.
Norman is a misunderstood boy who is able to speak with the dead. As his small town comes under siege by zombies, the boy becomes the only one who could stop the rage. In addition to the zombies, this young ghoul whisperer will have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst of all, moronic grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse, but he may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits.
Joining the voice cast of "Paranorman" are Kodi Smit-McPhee, Anna Kendrick, Casey Affleck, John Goodman and Bernard Hill. Sam Fell and Chris Butler team up to direct the one-stop motion picture, which is set to open in theaters across the United States on August 17, 2012.
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father