Fresh Trailer for 'Paranorman' Uncovers More Spooky Scenes
A fresh trailer for "Paranorman" has made its way out onto the web. Compared to the first promotional video, this new sneak peek includes narration that gives a clearer description of the storyline. It also highlights more spooky scenes and Norman's bond with his only buddy as well as his relationship with his family, friends at school and neighbors.
Norman is a misunderstood boy who is able to speak with the dead. As his small town comes under siege by zombies, the boy becomes the only one who could stop the rage. In addition to the zombies, this young ghoul whisperer will have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst of all, moronic grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse, but he may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits.
Joining the voice cast of "Paranorman" are Kodi Smit-McPhee, Anna Kendrick, Casey Affleck, John Goodman and Bernard Hill. Sam Fell and Chris Butler team up to direct the one-stop motion picture, which is set to open in theaters across the United States on August 17, 2012.
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC