Fresh Trailer for 'Paranorman' Uncovers More Spooky Scenes
A fresh trailer for "Paranorman" has made its way out onto the web. Compared to the first promotional video, this new sneak peek includes narration that gives a clearer description of the storyline. It also highlights more spooky scenes and Norman's bond with his only buddy as well as his relationship with his family, friends at school and neighbors.
Norman is a misunderstood boy who is able to speak with the dead. As his small town comes under siege by zombies, the boy becomes the only one who could stop the rage. In addition to the zombies, this young ghoul whisperer will have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst of all, moronic grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse, but he may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits.
Joining the voice cast of "Paranorman" are Kodi Smit-McPhee, Anna Kendrick, Casey Affleck, John Goodman and Bernard Hill. Sam Fell and Chris Butler team up to direct the one-stop motion picture, which is set to open in theaters across the United States on August 17, 2012.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'