Fresh Trailer for 'Paranorman' Uncovers More Spooky Scenes
A fresh trailer for "Paranorman" has made its way out onto the web. Compared to the first promotional video, this new sneak peek includes narration that gives a clearer description of the storyline. It also highlights more spooky scenes and Norman's bond with his only buddy as well as his relationship with his family, friends at school and neighbors.
Norman is a misunderstood boy who is able to speak with the dead. As his small town comes under siege by zombies, the boy becomes the only one who could stop the rage. In addition to the zombies, this young ghoul whisperer will have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst of all, moronic grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse, but he may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits.
Joining the voice cast of "Paranorman" are Kodi Smit-McPhee, Anna Kendrick, Casey Affleck, John Goodman and Bernard Hill. Sam Fell and Chris Butler team up to direct the one-stop motion picture, which is set to open in theaters across the United States on August 17, 2012.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'