Kaley Cuoco's No Longer Engaged to Josh Resnik
Kaley Cuoco is back on the single market. The actress playing Penny on CBS' "The Big Bang Theory" revealed at The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences 21st Annual Hall of Fame Ceremony on Thursday, March 1 night that she and addiction specialist Josh "Lazie" Resnik have called off their engagement.
At the Los Angeles event honoring series creator Chuck Lorre, the 26-year-old beauty was asked by Entertainment Tonight whether the recent wedding of her co-star Kunal Nayyar gives her inspiration for her own nuptials. She responded by saying, "I'm not engaged anymore, so no. ... But in general, yes. For my future wedding, yes!"
Cuoco announced her engagement to Resnik back in October 2011. Through her representative, the former "8 Simple Rules" star dished, "The surprise proposal took place during a quiet date night at home." The rep added that the couple "are very happy and excited to begin planning their wedding." Cuoco, however, had never publicly declared a wedding date.
More Kaley Cuoco News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri