Kaley Cuoco's No Longer Engaged to Josh Resnik
Kaley Cuoco is back on the single market. The actress playing Penny on CBS' "The Big Bang Theory" revealed at The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences 21st Annual Hall of Fame Ceremony on Thursday, March 1 night that she and addiction specialist Josh "Lazie" Resnik have called off their engagement.
At the Los Angeles event honoring series creator Chuck Lorre, the 26-year-old beauty was asked by Entertainment Tonight whether the recent wedding of her co-star Kunal Nayyar gives her inspiration for her own nuptials. She responded by saying, "I'm not engaged anymore, so no. ... But in general, yes. For my future wedding, yes!"
Cuoco announced her engagement to Resnik back in October 2011. Through her representative, the former "8 Simple Rules" star dished, "The surprise proposal took place during a quiet date night at home." The rep added that the couple "are very happy and excited to begin planning their wedding." Cuoco, however, had never publicly declared a wedding date.
More Kaley Cuoco News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo