Kaley Cuoco's No Longer Engaged to Josh Resnik
Kaley Cuoco is back on the single market. The actress playing Penny on CBS' "The Big Bang Theory" revealed at The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences 21st Annual Hall of Fame Ceremony on Thursday, March 1 night that she and addiction specialist Josh "Lazie" Resnik have called off their engagement.
At the Los Angeles event honoring series creator Chuck Lorre, the 26-year-old beauty was asked by Entertainment Tonight whether the recent wedding of her co-star Kunal Nayyar gives her inspiration for her own nuptials. She responded by saying, "I'm not engaged anymore, so no. ... But in general, yes. For my future wedding, yes!"
Cuoco announced her engagement to Resnik back in October 2011. Through her representative, the former "8 Simple Rules" star dished, "The surprise proposal took place during a quiet date night at home." The rep added that the couple "are very happy and excited to begin planning their wedding." Cuoco, however, had never publicly declared a wedding date.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?