Kaley Cuoco's No Longer Engaged to Josh Resnik
Kaley Cuoco is back on the single market. The actress playing Penny on CBS' "The Big Bang Theory" revealed at The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences 21st Annual Hall of Fame Ceremony on Thursday, March 1 night that she and addiction specialist Josh "Lazie" Resnik have called off their engagement.
At the Los Angeles event honoring series creator Chuck Lorre, the 26-year-old beauty was asked by Entertainment Tonight whether the recent wedding of her co-star Kunal Nayyar gives her inspiration for her own nuptials. She responded by saying, "I'm not engaged anymore, so no. ... But in general, yes. For my future wedding, yes!"
Cuoco announced her engagement to Resnik back in October 2011. Through her representative, the former "8 Simple Rules" star dished, "The surprise proposal took place during a quiet date night at home." The rep added that the couple "are very happy and excited to begin planning their wedding." Cuoco, however, had never publicly declared a wedding date.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed