Kaley Cuoco's No Longer Engaged to Josh Resnik
Kaley Cuoco is back on the single market. The actress playing Penny on CBS' "The Big Bang Theory" revealed at The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences 21st Annual Hall of Fame Ceremony on Thursday, March 1 night that she and addiction specialist Josh "Lazie" Resnik have called off their engagement.
At the Los Angeles event honoring series creator Chuck Lorre, the 26-year-old beauty was asked by Entertainment Tonight whether the recent wedding of her co-star Kunal Nayyar gives her inspiration for her own nuptials. She responded by saying, "I'm not engaged anymore, so no. ... But in general, yes. For my future wedding, yes!"
Cuoco announced her engagement to Resnik back in October 2011. Through her representative, the former "8 Simple Rules" star dished, "The surprise proposal took place during a quiet date night at home." The rep added that the couple "are very happy and excited to begin planning their wedding." Cuoco, however, had never publicly declared a wedding date.
More Kaley Cuoco News
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again